Current Affairs Quiz – November 28, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz November 28 , 2019 with answers & explanations
- Red Planet Day is observed on which date?
- November 25
- November 22
- November 28
- November 23
- Which country king and queen visited India for six days?
- What was the closing film of IFFI 2019?
- Deathless Woman
- Marghe and her Mother
- Noah Land
- Scent Of My Daughter
- Which Article was the biggest impediment to J&K’s development?
- Article 352
- Article 378
- Article 364
- Article 370
- Which Minister said that Fit India Week in the month of November and December should be made mandatory across all schools?
- Rajnath Singh
- Amit Shah
- Giren Rijiju
- Nithin Gadkari
- Who is the new chief minister of Maharashtra?
- Ajit Pawar
- Uddhav Thackeray
- Devendra Fadnavis
- Sharad Pawar
- Where NuGen Mobility Summit 2019 held?
- Where was 15th FICCI Higher Education Summit held?
- New Delhi
- India and which country signed an MoU on bilateral cooperation for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons?
- India and which country signed an MoU in the field of combating illicit trafficking and smuggling of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Chemical Precursors?
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- India and which country signed a MoU for the avoidance of double taxation?
- Which Ministry signs MoU with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries for the upliftment of women entrepreneurs engaged in organic farming?
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Which edition of the MITRA SHAKTI– 2019 exercise was held?
- Sixth Edition
- Seventh Edition
- Fifth Edition
- Fourth Edition
- Which city hosts the first T20 International?
ANSWERS AND EXPALNATION
1) C) November 28
- Red Planet Day commemorates the launch of the Mariner 4 spacecraft and is a day to celebrate the planet Mars and learn more about it. Mariner 4, a robotic interplanetary probe, was launched by NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) on November 28, 1964. It was the fourth of a series of spacecraft designed to fly past planets, and it became the first to fly past Mars. It provided the first close-up photos of the planet and the first from-space images of another planet ever.
2) A) Sweden
- Sweden King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will undertake a six-day visit to India beginning on 01 Dec 2019, the Ministry of External Affairs announced. It said the King will have meetings with President Ram Nath Kovind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on bilateral and multilateral issues of mutual interest. Apart from Delhi, the royal couple is scheduled to visit Mumbai and Uttarakhand. This will be King Gustaf’s third visit to India.
3) B) Marghe and her Mother
- The nine day super fest comes to an end with the screening of the closing film later tonight. The India Premiere of “Marghe and her Mother” directed by Iranian Master, Mohsen Makhmalbaf will be the closing film of IFFI.
4) D) Article 370
- Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir G C Murmu said, Article 370 was the biggest impediment to the development of Jammu and Kashmir, as it limited Centre’s powers to implement special provisions and welfare schemes in J&K.Mr Murmu said, the provision did not allow the full functioning of democracy and caused more damages than any benefits. He was addressing a gathering in Moori Village near Katra in Reasi district as part of government’s largest public outreach programme Back to Village.
5) C) Giren Rijiju
- Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju visited Kendriya Vidyalaya at Andrews Ganj in New Delhi to participate in Fitness Week Celebrations at the school.The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has taken the initiative of observing Fitness Week in the second, third and fourth week of November, as part of the Fit India Movement.
6) B) Uddhav Thackarey
- Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray will take oath as the next Chief Minister of Maharashtra. The swearing-in ceremony will be held at Shivaji Park in Central Mumbai.
7) C) Gurugram
- Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has called upon the auto industry to think about future technologies as skilled man-power, cheap labour and technology are available in the auto sector. He said, Ethanol, Methanol, Bio-diesel and Bio-CNG will support the future technology to be utilized in the auto sector. The Minister was speaking at the NuGen Mobility Summit 2019 at International Centre for Automotive Technology Centre, ICAT in Gurugram.
8) A) New Delhi
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, addressed the 15th FICCI Higher Education Summit in New Delhi. This Summit is being organised by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
9) B) Myanmar
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given approval for the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Myanmar on bilateral cooperation for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons; Rescue, Recovery, Repatriation and Re-integration of victims of Trafficking.
10) C) Saudi Arabia
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given ex-post facto approval for the MoUs between India and Saudi Arabia in the field of combating illicit trafficking and smuggling of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Chemical Precursors.
11) A) Chile
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the signing of the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) and Protocol between the Republic of India and the Republic of Chile for the elimination of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion and avoidance with respect to taxes on income.
12) D) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (FPI) in New Delhi in the presence of the Union Minister of Women & Child Development and Textiles, Smriti Zubin Irani and Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Union Minister for Food Processing Industries. The MoU was signed by Secretary, Ministry of WCD, Rabindra Panwar and Secretary Ministry of FPI, Smt Pushpa Subramanyam.
13) B) Seventh Edition
- The seventh edition of India-Sri Lanka joint training exercise, Exercise MITRA SHAKTI– 2019 is scheduled to be conducted at Foreign Training Node (FTN), Pune from 01 – 14 December 2019. The sixth edition of the exercise was held in Sri Lanka.The aim of this joint training exercise is to build and promote positive relations between armies of India and Sri Lanka with focus on sub unit level training for counter insurgency & counter terrorism operations in urban and rural environment under United Nations mandate.
14) B) Hyderabad
- The BCCI announced the swapping of venues of India’s first and third T20 Internationals against the West Indies. The opening match is now scheduled at Hyderabad on December 6.Mumbai will host the third and final T20 International on December 11.The second T20 will be held as per earlier schedule in Thiruvananthapuram on December 8.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|