Current Affairs Quiz – November 23, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz November 23, 2019 with answers & explanations
- International Aura Awareness Day is observed on which date?
- November 25
- November 22
- November 24
- November 23
- India and which country is celebrating its 70th Anniversary of diplomatic ties?
- Which minister shares his thoughts in ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme?
- Rajnath Singh
- Narendra Modi
- Piyush Goyal
- Nithin Gadkari
- Which Edition of the Agro Vision is released?
- 14th Edition
- 12th Edition
- 11th Edition
- 18th Edition
- Which short documentary film released on water conservation by JalSHakthi Minister?
- Social Life
- Shikaar se Pukar
- Black Sheep
- Life Boat
- Which union territory achieves the highest road length under PMGSY in 2019?
- Daman and Diu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Who is presiding the Two-day conference of Governors, Lieutenant Governors?
- Pranab Mukharjee
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Venkaiah Naidu
- Narendra Modi
- Who is the new chief minister of Maharashtra?
- Ajit Pawar
- Sanjay Raut
- Devendra Fadnavis
- Raj Thackeray
- Which department launches a web portal for exchange of information?
- Department of Employment and Training
- Department of Tax
- Department of Technical Education
- Department of Personnel and Training
- How many number of farmers benefited under PM-KISAN scheme?
- 8 Crore
- 9 Crore
- 7 Crore
- 12 Crore
- Government E-Marketplace and which organisation signed an MoU for market based procurement?
- Government of Pondicherry
- Government of Jammu and Kashmir
- Government of Ladakh
- Government of NCT Delhi
- For the first time in India, Which colour ball is used in the day-night test in place of the usual red ball to have better visibility under a bad light?
ANSWER AND EXPLANATION:
1) D) November 23
- International Aura Awareness Day is celebrated annually on the fourth Saturday in November. An aura is a quality or energy emanating from a person or thing. This day was created to spread awareness of the human aura and how our physical and mental health affect our auras.
2) B) China
- India and China will jointly hold 70 celebratory activities to mark the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between the two nations. External Affairs Ministry said that the year-long activities starting from 2020 will demonstrate historic connect between two civilizations as well as growing bilateral relations.
3) B) Mr.Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will share his thoughts with the people in the country and abroad in his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme at 11 A.M. on 24-11-19. It will be the 59th episode of the monthly radio programme.
4) C) 11th Edition
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has stressed upon the importance of Agricultural allied businesses for the development of farmers in Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. He said this while inaugurating the 11th edition of Agro Vision- 2019, an Agricultural exhibition at Reshimbag Ground of Nagpur.
5) B) Shikaar se Pukar
- Union Minister for Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat released a short documentary film on Water Conservation named ‘SHIKHAR SE PUKAR’ in New Delhi. The film has been made to promote ‘JalshaktiAbhiyan’ and is based on the Journey of an IAS Officer Ravindra Kumar, who climbed Everest this year to attract the attention of people from top of the Everest on the serious issue of Water Conservation and stopping Water Pollution.
6) C) Jammu and Kashmir
- In a significant accomplishment, Jammu and Kashmir has achieved the highest PMGSY road length in the country during the current year so far. During the current fiscal, around 11,400 kilometres of different road projects against the total sanctioned length of 19,700 kilometres.
7) B) Mr.Ramnath Kovind
- President Ram Nath Kovind will preside over the conference. It will be the 50th such Conference to be held in Rashtrapati Bhavan and the third Conference to be presided over by President Kovind. The Conference will discuss important thematic issues in various sessions. It includes tribal issues, reforms in agriculture, JalJeevan Mission, new education policy for higher education and governance for ease of living.
8) C) Devendra Fadnavis
- Devendra Fadnavis has taken oath as the Maharashtra Chief Minister for the second term. NCP’s Ajit Pawar has become the Deputy Chief Minister.
9) B) Department of Tax
- The Chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), P C Mody inaugurated the Web Portal for Exchange of Information on Income Tax Website in New Delhi.
10) C) 7 Crore
- Over seven crore farmers have been benefited under Pradhan MantriKisanSammanNidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme. Under this scheme, six thousand rupees per year are being given in three instalments to the farmers. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar said, from 1st December of this year, the release of benefits will be made to beneficiaries only on the basis of Aadhar authenticated data under this scheme.
11) D) Government of NCT Delhi
- Government e-Marketplace, GeM has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Delhi Government to facilitate buyer organizations of the national capital towards a market-based procurement.
12) C) Pink
- On the second day of maiden Pink ball Day and Night Cricket Test at Eden Gardens in Kolkata, India will resume its first innings at 174 for 3 against Bangladesh.For the first time in India, Pink ball is being used in the day-night test in place of the usual red ball to have better visibility under a bad light.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|