Current Affairs Quiz – February 28 2020
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2020. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs.
- Mansukh Mandaviya launched OPV-6 VAJRA in which state?
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. The Government of India (GoI) is to organize an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Summit called RAISE 2020 in _______.
c) New Delhi
3. As of 2020, the largest cricket stadium of the world is located in which country?
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
4. Who is topped in Hurun Global Rich List 2020?
a) Bill gates
b) Jeff Bezos
c) Mukesh Ambani
d) Jack Ma
5. U Win Myint is on a three days state visit to India, he is the President of which country?
6. Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurates BSNL FTTH in?
7. Who is appointed as the chairman of the advisory council of Mumbai University?
a) Rahul Bajaj
b) Ratan Tata
c) Naveen Jindal
d) Indu Jain
8. Who is the governor of Maharashtra?
a) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
b) Kalraj Mishra
c) Jagdeep Dhankhar
d) Satya Pal Malik
9. 1st Khelo India Winter Games 2020 was held in which state/ UTs?
b) Himachal Pradesh
10. Jawed Ashraf has been appointed as Next ambassador of India to which of the following Country?
11. Who is the CM of Uttarakhand?
a) Pramod Sawant
b) Biren Singh
c) Trivendra Singh Rawat
d) PS Golay
12. Jiya Rai who is in news recently (Feb 2020) related to which sports?
c) Basket Ball
13. Recently, Sudhakar Chaturvedi Passed away. He belongs to which field?
d) Vedic Scholar
14. National Science Day Observed on?
a) 26th February
b) 28th February
c) 24th February
d) 22nd February
15. Recently to which bank RBI lifts ban and allows opening branches?
a) Bandhan Bank
b) SBI DFHI Limited
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) Axis Finance Limited
16. The Nanda Devi National Park is in the state of
17. In which among the following state Khuga Dam is located?
18. Indira Sagar Dam located in Madhya Pradesh is built on which of the following river?
19. Chandoli National Park is located in which state of India ?
a) Madhya Pradesh
20. Who is the secretary general of United Nations?
a) Thomas Bach
b) Abdulla Yusuf
c) Antonio Guterres
d) Kitack Lim