Current Affairs Quiz – December 07, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz December 07, 2019 with answers & explanations.
- International Civil Aviation Day is observed on which date?
- December 07
- December 05
- December 09
- December 04
- India and which country tied transcend strategic partnership?
- India cargo ships will be able to access which country ports from Jan 2020?
- Which Union Territory High Court directed the Centre, the AAP government and municipal bodies in the city to procure and provide Anti-Rabies Vaccine?
- New Delhi
- Daman and Diu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- PM Modi has suggested pairing of private, public schools to boost which government programme?
- Ek bharat, Shreshtha bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Skill India Mission
- India and which country had agreed to work closely to built upon the close multi-faceted bilateral relations?
- J&K government approved for which type of allowance in favour of its employees?
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Leave Travel Concession
- Leave of Pregnancy
- Leave of Absence
- Which Regional News Unit (RNU) of All India Radio was celebrated its 49th foundation day?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- New Delhi
- Which transaction facility to be available round the clock from December 16, 2019?
- Which minister said that Indian banking sector has become stronger than it was in the past after several reforms undertaken by his government?
- Narendra Modi
- Rajnath Singh
- Amit Shah
- Nirmala Sitharaman
- In which year, Diabetic population in country is close to hitting alarming mark of 69.9 million?
- Which Country won in first T-20 International at Hyderabad?
- West Indies
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATION
1) A) December 07
- In 1996 the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed that 7 December was to be the International Civil Aviation Day.The day has been celebrated by the International Civil Aviation Organization since 7 December 1994, the 50th anniversary of the signing the Convention on International Civil Aviation.The purpose of the day is to recognize the importance of aviation, especially international air travel, to the social and economic development of the world.
2) B) Bangladesh
- The ties between India and Bangladesh transcend the strategic partnership. Speaking at a function in Dhaka to commemorate the 48th anniversary of India granting recognition to Bangladesh, India’s High Commissioner to Bangladesh Riva Ganguly Das said that bilateral relationship between the two countries is at an all time high. She said that India accords top priority to its relationship with Bangladesh.
3) D) Bangladesh
- The Indian cargo ships will be able to access Bangladeshi ports for movement of goods soon.This was announced in Dhaka by the Shipping Secretary of Bangladesh Abdus Samad after the conclusion of the secretary-level talks between shipping ministries of the two countries.He said that the first trial run will be held in January next year when a cargo ship is expected to operate either through Chittagong or Mongla Port.
4) B) New Delhi
- The Delhi High Court directed the Centre, the AAP government and municipal bodies in the city to procure and provide Anti-Rabies Vaccines (ARVs) in sufficient quantities at regular intervals to hospitals run by them in the national capital. The direction by a bench of Chief Justice D N Patel and Justice C Hari Shankar came while disposing of a PIL initiated by the court on its own on the basis of a news report which highlighted the shortage of anti-rabies injections in Delhi.
5) A) Ek bharat, Shreshtha bharat
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has suggested pairing of private and public schools to boost Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat. Mr Modi was addressing Ekal Vidyalaya Sangathan, Gujarat through video message. He noted that the Central Government is working enthusiastically for better education and skill development in the country. He also said, schemes like scholarship for Scheduled Tribe children, Eklavya Model residential school, Poshan Abhiyan and Mission Indradhanush have helped not only in checking the school dropout rates but also promoted the holistic development of children
6) C) Mauritius
- India and Mauritius have agreed to work closely to build upon the close multi-faceted bilateral relations and to explore new avenues of engagement, based on mutual interest and priorities.Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Mauritian counterpart Pravind Jugnauth in New Delhi. The Mauritius Prime Minister accompanied by his spouse, Kobita Jugnauth is on a private visit to India. Mr Modi said that the government and people of Mauritius can count on India’s wholehearted support and continued solidarity in their aspirations to build a more secure, stable and prosperous Mauritius.
7) B) Leave Travel Concession
- Jammu and Kashmir Government has approved the Leave Travel Concession (LTC) in favour of its employees. The move is going to benefit more than 3.5 lakh regular government employees. A notification prescribing the mandatory rules has already been issued by General Administrative department in this regard.The rules as per the notification shall be deemed to have come into force from the date of 31st of October 2019 and had been entitled as Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 2019. Provide anti-rabies vaccine to all govt hospitals in sufficient quantity, Delhi HC directs Centre, AAP govt
8) B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Regional News Unit (RNU) of All India Radio Jammu is celebrating its 49th Foundation Day.The news unit was set up in 1971 to counter the malicious propaganda dished out by Pakistan Radio to make people aware of the ground realities about the 1971 Indo-Pak war.Started with one Dogri bulletin, the Jammu News unit of All India Radio has made rapid strides and presently Five Bulletins- 3 Dogri and 2 Gojri – are broadcast from Jammu.
9) D) NEFT
- In a bid to promote digital transactions, Reserve Bank has said that round-the-clock transactions will be allowed under the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system from December 16. RBI said that the 24×7 NEFT system will be available on all days of the year, including holidays. NEFT transactions are settled in hourly batches. For weekdays, the batches are from 8 am to 7 pm. On first and third Saturdays, the settlement happens from 8 am to 1 pm.
10) A) Mr.Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that Indian banking sector has become stronger than it was in the past after several reforms undertaken by his government. He said, his government merged banks to provide a centralized system and provided 2.5 lakh crore rupees for recapitalization. He declared that banking sector has emerged from the crisis of the past and ensured bankers that genuine business decisions will not be questioned. Addressing the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi, Mr Modi said Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code has promised a return of about three lakh crore rupees.
11) B) 2025
- The diabetic population in the country is close to hitting the alarming mark of 69.9 million by 2025, which is expected to witness an increase of 266 per cent.The Minister said that the Centre of Research in Ayurveda Sciences, an autonomous body under Ayush Ministry, has been engaged in extending research-oriented Ayurveda based or integrative health care services for the management of Madhumeha, which is Diabetes Mellitus.
12) A) India
- India beat West Indies by six wickets in the first match of three-match T-20 series against West Indies played at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. Chasing a total of 207 runs, India made 209 runs for the loss of 4 wickets in 18.4 overs. Skipper Virat Kohli scored 94 while K L Rahul amassed 62 runs. Virat Kohli was adjudged player of the match for his unbeaten knock.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|