Current Affairs Oneliner – January 3,2018
- Cabinet Approves the New all India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS) in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
- Cabinet approves Rs.6809Crore for Zojila tunnel Project in Jammu & Kashmir will Provide all weather connectivity between Srinagar, Kargil and leh
- Cabinet approved agreements
-India and Myanmar on land border crossing.
-India and Italy on Cooperation in the field of renewable energy.
-India and Israel on Cooperation in the Oil and Gas Sector.
-India and Belgium on Cooperation in field of Information communication technology and in e-governance, e-Public service delivery.
- Uttar Pradesh is the theme state for the 32nd Suraj kund International crafts mela held in Faridabad, Haryana.
- Haryana Government has mandated install nation of solar Photo voltaic power plant in new buildings as per specified norms.
- Famous Dhanu Yatra festival held in Odisha.
- Equatorial Guinea, Ivory coast, Kuwait, Peru, Poland and Netherlands joined the united nations security council as non permanent Members.
- NABARD and SBI have signed an agreement with five NGO’s for promotion of 2500 joint liability groups (JLGS) selected of west Bengal.
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB)
Operationalized its first desktop ATM in Telengana.
- Reliance Industries announced that it has commissioned and achieved design throughput of the world’s largest refinery off the gas cracker at Jam Nagar, Gujarat.
- Rajindher Khanna was appointed as deputy National security adviser.