Current Affairs Oneliner – January 20,2018
- Union ministry of State for housing and urban affairs Hardeep S Puri announced commencement of the live ability Index Programme in 116 Indian cities This Programme is Funded by World bank.
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology launches cyber surakshit Bharat Yojana initiative to spread awareness about cyber crime and to train and Prepare Chief information Security Officers to effectively deal and Newtralise Cyber Threats.
- Maharashtra State Government approved Rs4000Crore Nanaji Desmukh krishi sanji vani Yojna to Promote climate resilient agriculture in Villages
- 4th India International Science festival to be Held in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Centre of Excellence for Virtual & Augmented Reality “A”(VARCOE) for Promoting Research Technology incubation and Product development in the country.
- Maitree-2 a second Passenger bus to Kolkata via Dhaka, Bangladesh was flagged of from agartala, Tiripura
- According to census on foreign liabilities and Assets of Indian direct Investment companies 2016-17 by RBI, Maturitius was the largest source of foreign investment (FDI) in India during 2016-17
- Gujarat first women Chief minister Anadiben patel becomes Madhya Pradesh Governor.
- Sudeep Lakhtakia has been appointed as the new director General of the ‘Black cats’ commando force National Security Guard (NSG).
- Jammu & Kashmir will host its first maiden International Martial arts games Event in Srinagar.
- ‘The heartfulness way’ Book released by President of India. The Author of the Book is Kamlesh Patel.
- Odisha State Government Launched Odisha e- Hospital Management Information System(OeHMIS) as Online Platform Which hosts all clinical Parameters of Patients and reporting of Performance criteria of Hospitals.