Current Affairs One liner – January 5 ,2018
- Kolkata’s Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose airport has became the 5th airport in India having CAT IIIB Landing System Runaway O1R.
- A New law has come to Force in Iceland, Under which it has become Illegal to Pay men more than women for the same work Ice land has thus became first country is world to legalize equal Pay
- RBI will soon issue RS10 denomination bank notes in the Mahatma Gandhi new series. The New Rs.10 Denomination bank note will have note will have motif of sun Temple konark on the Reverse side.
- Bank of Cyprus has selected Gemalto, an International digital security company to supply World’s First biometric Payment card for both chip and contact less Payments
- Nearby Technologies Private limited has tied up with yes Bank to Provide Aadhar enabled cardless and Pinless ATM service Through which customers can deposit or Withdraw money at retailers place.
- Ravi menon, MD of the monetary authority of Singapore has been honored the best central bank governor in Asia- Pacific for 2018 by UK based magazine, The Banker.
- Ambalavaner sivanandan, Novelist and Intellectual giant at Sri lankan Point has passed away