Daily Current Affairs June 3 2021 PDF Download in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June – 2 & 3, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- Union Ministry of Health finalises their advance arrangement with M/s Biological-E Ltd., Hyderabad for 30 cr COVID19 Vaccine doses:
Union Ministry of Health announces the new proposal for the manufacturing of COVID19 Vaccine doses by the M/s Biological-E Ltd., Hyderabad.
In this proposal they confirmed that the 30 crore vaccine doses are to be produced by the M/s Biological-E Ltd., Hyderabad, during the period of August- December 2021. For this purpose, the Union Ministry of Health would be making an advance payment of Rs. 1500 crore to M/s Biological-E.
The vaccine doses which are made by the M/s Biological-E Ltd., Hyderabad was tested and approved by the National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration for COVID-19 (NEGVAC).
- 33 % reservation for girl students in engineering & medical colleges ,Bihar government announces a new scheme
The government of Bihar announced that the 33% reservation for girl students in engineering & medical colleges, this announcement was made by Bihar CM Nithish on today.
Objective of this scheme is to Encourage the girl students towards higher and technical education.
- Arun mishra who was the former supreme court judge appointed as the New Chief Of Human Rights Panel .
Arun mishra took charged as the new chair person of National Human Rights Commission On Wednesday ( June 2) in Delhi.
Justice Mishra is the first non-CJI to be appointed as the NHRC chairperson since the amendment to the Protection of Human Rights Act in 2019 and the eighth chairperson of the human rights body.
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin test on children begins at patna AIIMS hospital.
The first vaccine trial for children begins at the patna AIIMS hospital, 15 voluntaire children has go through for this trial.
- Ministry of agriculture launches a scheme today which was named as the “seed minikit programme”
Seed minikit programme was launched by the agriculture minister narendra singh tomar on today. Through this scheme high yield seeds were distributed to the formers.
- National Health minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan successfully completed his role as a Chairperson of Executive Board of WHO
National Health minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan successfully completed his role as a Chairperson of Executive Board of WHO and he addressed the 149th Session of the World Health Organization, Executive Board Meeting through Video Conference on June 2.
- Russian astronauts made their spacewalk at ISS.
Oleg Novitsky and Pyotr Dubrov did their space walk on ISS for more than 7 hours . They walked outside to prepare for arrival of new Russian Nauka Lab module which was to be launched on july 15 , 2021.
- Iran’s largest warship kharg met with an fire accident and sunk in the omen gulfs.
Iran’s largest warship kharg met with an fire accident and sunk in the omen gulfs. It was launched on 1977, which provides fuel,food and other prospecties to the royalnavy.
- NASA announces their new project on venus planet which was a robotic mission
National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a new robotics mission to examine the atmosphere and geological features of the venus planet.
This robotics mission was named as Davinci+ and veritas, and mission will be planned between 2028 and 2030.
- Isaac Herzog has selected as the 11th president of Israel parliament
He was former labour leader to became a israel president
- Dr Patrick Amoth, Acting Director-General for Health, Ministry of Health of Kenya has been appointed as the Chair of WHO Executive Board
During 149th session of the WHO Executive board Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan states that the Dr. Patrick Amoth appointed as the Chair of WHO Executive Board
- India launches Mission Innovation CleanTech Exchange, a global initiative to accelerate clean energy innovation
A new mission which has a goal of creating clean energy and innovations launched by india on wednesday ( June 2) .
This enlarged network was launched at the net zero submit hosted by chile.
- Center and union Cabinet gave acceptance and approved for the “Model tenancy Act”
The Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri, said the Act will promote rental housing in the country, adding that ‘1.1 crore vacant houses available on rent will compliment PM’s vision of ‘Housing for All’ by 2022’.
- The third edition of Sustainable Development Goals index of India was launced by NITI Aayog today.
The SDG india index and dashboard 2020-2021 was launched by the ice chairperson of NITI Aayog Dr.Rajiv kumar
According to report, the country’s overall SDG score has improved by 6 points, from 60 in 2019 to 66 in 2020-21.
Top States in the index are Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Sikkim and Maharashtra. top fast moving States are Mizoram, Haryana and Uttarakhand.
- International Hockey Federation released the world rankings of hockey team today.
In this ranking Indian men’s team maintaing their 4th place and women’s team ranked as 9 th place.
Belgium was ranked first and leads the table.
Events, Awards, Important days:
- June -2 : Telugana Formation Day
On June 2 , 2014 telugana state was separated from the Andhra pradhesh government and retains its statehood. Thus June 2 was celebrated as the Telugana formation day.
And it was the eighth telugana formation day .
- June 3 – Former chief minister of Tamilnadu M.K. Karunanithi’s Birthday
M.K. Karunanithi the former chief minister of Tamilnadu was born on June 3. And he retains Three times as Tamilnadu chiefminister
- June 3 – World Bicycle Day
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|