Today Current Affairs June 1 & 2 PDF Download. Here we have given Top Current Affairs useful for All Competitive Exams Preparation. Candidates those who are preparing for Bank, SSC, Railway, UPSC & Other PSC Exams can make use of this page for Securing High Marks in General Awareness Section.
CURRENT AFFAIRS – June 1 & 2, 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology introduces A new AI-driven platform will facilitate early-COVID interventions over Whatsapp – A new AI-driven platform will now help early intervention through rapid screening of COVID 19 with the help of Chest X-ray interpretation over WhatsApp for doctors who have access to X-ray machines. The solution called XraySetu can work with low-resolution images sent via mobiles, is quick and easy to use, and can facilitate detection in rural areas.
- Modern technology and Indian traditional knowledge combine to bring safe & healthy drinking water – Modern technology and Indian traditional knowledge of Ayurveda have been combined for a solution to disinfect water completely and also offer possible health benefits of natural oils.
- V Narendran, The CEO and Managing Director of Tata Steel, has been announced as the new President of Confederation of Indian Industry for 2021-22.
- A new scheme was introduced by the Microsoft, which is named as “Asia Pacific Public Sector Cyber Security Executive Council” and it was the first ever scheme for the cyber security. The aim of this council was building strong communications channel to address cyber threats and to share best practices among participating countries.
- The world’s first known human case of H10N3 Bird Flu has been reported in China. A 41 years old man in the Eastern Jiangsu Province of China has been found infected with the bird flu strain.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) hasnamed B.1.617.2 variant, identified first in India, as Delta and the ‘UK variant’ was named as ‘Alpha’.
- China’s covid-19 vaccine, which was produced by sinovac biotech limited has got the approved from world health organization (WHO) for the global use.
- According to the Central Statistics Office (CSO) India’s gross domestic product (GDP) data for January-March quarter of financial year 2020-21, Indian economy is likely to expand in positive territory from December quarter. Highlights Before second wave of Covid-19, India’s GDP grew 1.6 per cent in fourth quarter (January-March) of 2020-21.
- In the Asian Boxing Championships Sanjeet won the gold medal in men’s 91kg category by defeating 2016 Olympics silver medallistVassiliyLevit in Dubai on Monday.
- Naomi Osaka has decided to withdraw from the ongoing French Open Tournament. The announcement came amid her decision of boycotting the press conferences at the French Open. In a statement, the Tennis Player explained that she suffered long bouts of depression and finds it stressful to engage in conversation.
Events, Awards, Important days:
- June 1, 2021 was celebratedas “World Milk Day”, and the theme of this day was – “sustainability in the dairy sector with messages on nutrition”. World Milk Dayis celebrated since 2001. It was established by Food and Agriculture Organisation of United Nations.
- Indian Peace Keepers are honoured by the United Nations: Corporal Yuvraj Singh, Civil Peacekeepers Ivan Michael Picardo and Moolchand Yadav have been awarded the prestigious United Nations Award.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|