NTA CUET PG Application Form 2022 Correction Window Available – Download Important Date Here.National Testing Agency had released the application forms for the Common University Entrance Test Post Graduate (CUET PG) 2022. The board has now activated the correction of online application data already submitted by the candidates.
Candidates who are waited for the Application form correction window are advised to refer the Official site and correct the wrongly given details.
NTA CUET PG 2022 Correction Window Last Date
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidates is 20.07.2022 to 22.07.2022 by 11.59 PM. Candidates who are wanted to correct the already given info’s on the Application form are advised to refer the Official site, and correct the details.
- Candidates are reminded that CUET PG 2022 edit window instructions were released recently by NTA. Everyone must go through hem before making any corrections. The exam date for CUET PG is yet to be announced by NTA. Once available, the information would be updated here.
CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
- CUET PG 2022 Question Paper consists of 100 MCQ Multiple Choice Questions.
- Students will get 120 minutes (2 hours) to solve the CUET 2022 question paper.
- Students will be awarded 4 marks for each right answer & 1 will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unanswered or blank questions.
CUET PG 2022 Application: Important Instructions To Follow
- Carefully check eligibility of the courses offered by the universities where theapplicant is desirous of taking admission
- It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to check the course, eligibility and university offering the course.
- University of Hyderabad has withdrawn the course M.Sc. Ocean and Atmospheric Science (PGQP34) as informed vide Corrigendum II dated 3 June, 2022. Students who had already applied prior to the withdrawal are requested to make modifications
- JNU has withdrawn the course Development and Labour Studies from (PGQP20) and placed it under a new paper code (PGQP79) as mentioned in Corrigendum III dated June 9.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|