CTET December 2021 Notification PDF Latest News Online Application Started- Check Eligibility, Exam Date and Apply Online Details: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on its official site. The candidates who are dreaming about teaching in government institution can apply for this exam. The online application for this exam started from 20 September 2021. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 19 October 2021.
CTET Exam 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Board Of Secondary Education|
Name of the Post
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
Apply Online From
CTET 2021 Notification PDF:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is the mandatory qualification of teachers to pursue a career in schools as a teacher. This qualification enables candidates to apply for teaching jobs, especially in Indian Government schools
CTET Educational Qualification:
The person who possesses the minimum qualifications as mentioned on National Council for Teacher Education and qualifications laid down in the Recruitment Rules for the teachers by the Appropriate Government where the school is situated a take this exam.
CTET Exam Pattern:
There will be two papers of CTET. All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking. The question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
CTET Application Fee:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this exam should pay the application fee as mentioned on the notification.
Application Fee for Any Single Paper (Paper I/ Paper II):
- Application Fee for General/OBC (NCL) – Rs.1000/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/Differently Abled Person- Rs.500/-
Application Fee for Both papers:
- Application Fee for General/OBC (NCL) – Rs.1200/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/Differently Able Person- Rs.600/-
|Date for Submission of On-line Application||20-09-2021 to 19-10-2021|
|Last date for submission of on-line Application||19-10-2021|
|Last date for submission of fee||20-10-2021 (Before 15:30 Hrs.)|
|Correction/Updation in Details||22 -10-2021 to 28-10- 2021|
|Dates of Examination||16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022|
|Download Admit Card||First week of December 2021 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result||15-02-2022 (TENTATIVELY)|
How to Apply for CTET December 2021 Apply Online :
- Go to official dedicated website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Click the CTET December 2021 notification link.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click “Apply for CTET December 2021”
- Fill your details and submit before the last date.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|