CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Check JTA Exam Pattern & Selection Process. Dear Applied Candidates CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF here. Where we provide you a direct link to download the Syllabus of CSL Job 2021. Also, get the Exam Pattern & important topics for the Cochin Shipyard Exam. Hit on the link given in the below session to know more about the exam details you are looking for.
Aspirants who have applied for the CSL JTA Recruitment can begin the exam preparation with the help of the details furnished in this section. Analyze the exam pattern well and know about the weightage for each subject, which will help you to plan for the exam preparation.
CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Online Test & Written Test|
CSL Junior Technical Assistant Selection Process 2021:
- The Cochin Shipyard Workmen selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview.
- The CSL Junior Technical Assistant 2021 Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages.
- The method of selection shall include Phase I, consisting of an Objective Type Online Test (70 marks) and Phase II consisting of Descriptive type Written Test – 30 marks.
A final merit list for the respective post shall be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in both Phase I and Phase II tests put together. CSL also reserve the right to fix minimum marks for pass in Phase II tests and final selection as its sole discretion.
CSL Junior Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2021:
|Phase 1||Part A: Objective Type Test (General Knowledge, General
English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude)
|Part B: Discipline related Test|
|Phase 2||Descriptive type Written Test||30 marks|
|No. Of Questions In Each Section/ Marks Per Section|
|General Knowledge||General English||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||Discipline related||Total no. of questions for test / Max marks|
Note: Each question carries one mark. There shall be no negative marks
CSL Junior Technical Assistant 2021 Syllabus:
- Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details.
- Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
- The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and General Knowledge.
- People who are seeking for the JTA Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Syllabus on our page for free of cost.
- Sports & Games
- Important Events/ Movements / Leaders / Places / Years
- Facts about India and other countries
- Transport systems.
- Basic facts Geography.
- Geography Tourism.
- Indian States & Union Territories.
- International Organizations.
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary usage
- Singular and Plural
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Sentence Completion
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correct usage of Articles
- Coding and Decoding.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Percentage – Interest.
- HCF and LCM.
- Volume and surface areas.
- Number system.
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Square roots and Cube roots.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Problems based on numbers, Speed, Time and Distance, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems based on ages
- Time and Work.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount, Statistics.
JTA Assistant Engineer Electrical
- Control Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Power Systems
- Electrical Materials
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Computer Fundamentals
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
JTA Assistant Engineer Mechanical
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Design of Machine Elements
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Cochin Shipyard Workmen selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview.
CSL JTA 2021 Examination Date will be Announced Soon.
Candidates can download CSL JTA 2021 Syllabus from our website.