CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Notification OUT: Age Limit, Eligibility, Syllabus and Online Application Link Available Here!!! – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2021. Online registration for this exam will be available up to 02.01.2022. As per previous announcement the examination will be conducted between 29th January, 5th and 6th of November 2021. Information Bulletin download link given at the end of the page.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
Name of the Exam
|UGC NET Exam June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||
Exam Date Announced
CSIR NET Age Limit 2021
- For JRF, candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 28 years as on 01.07.2020. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per government norms.
- For Lectureship (LS) or Assistant Professor post, no upper age limit is given.
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- M.SC or Integrated BS-MS or 4 years BS degree or BE or B. Tech or B. Pharma or MBBS or equivalent degree required to apply for this examination.
- General, General EWS and OBC candidates should secured 55% of marks in their graduation.
- SC, ST, PwD and Third Gender candidates should get 50% marks in their graduation.
CSIR Exam Mode
The examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test. The test will consist of 3 parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. For more information about the exam patter and syllabus use the link given in this page. The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. 1st shift timing is 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and 2nd shift timing is 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Fee
- General and General EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- OBC – NCL candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
- SC, ST and Third Gender need to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- PwD candidates need not to pay application fee.
CSIR NET Important Dates 2021
|Last Date to Apply||02.01.2022|
|Last Date to pay Fee||03.01.2022|
|Exam Date||29 January, 05 February and 06 February 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Will be Announced|
|Correction Window Available Date||05.01.2022 to 09.01.2022|
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2021?
- Go to official website of csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Then click Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021: Fill Registration Form.
- Fill the application and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Download the filled application form for further details.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2021 is 02.01.2022.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 examination will be conducted on 29 January, 05 February and 06 February 2022.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 exam will be conducted via Computer Based Test.