CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Notification
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has Conducting UGC-NET for ‘Lectureship’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship Posts in June 2019. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 25.02.2019 to 18.03.2019. CSIR UGC NET June 2019 examination going to be held from 16th June 2019.
CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Vacancy Details:
Name of the post : Lectureship, Junior Research Fellow
- For Lecturer: There is no upper age limit for applying for Lectureship.
- For JRF: Candidates must have Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2019.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC – Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability(PwD) Candidates: Rs.250/-
Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/ from 25.02.2019 to 18.03.2019.
|Starting date for Apply Online||25.02.2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||18.03.2019|
|Date of Exam||16.06.2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : For more information Candidates can also check the Official Notification.
ForWhats App Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here