CSIR NML Security Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online link Closed Within Couple Of Days. Last Date Reminder for CSIR NML Vacancies. Earlier CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), Jamshedpur has announced the Security Officer vacancy on 20.03.2021 at the same time online applications were activating from the official site. According to the Official Notification; Apply Online link will be closed on 21.04.2021 till 5.30 PM.
From the bottom of this page, candidates will get a notification pdf download link & Apply Online link to register their application directly from here. Now without wasting time, scroll down & take a complete tour of this blog for all information.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have completed Ex-servicemen JCO (Subedarorhigherrank) OR equivalent rank in other Paramilitary forces with minimum of 10 years experience in Security.
- However, number of years of experience shall be 05 years in case of Short Service Commissioned Officers and incumbents holding the position of Assistant Commandant in CRPF/BSF/ITBP etc. carrying the pay scale of Rs.8000-13500(pre revised).
- In the case of Inspector from Para Military Forces, the number of years of experience required shall be 10 years.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of Application form i.e.21-04-2021.Relaxation of age in respect of Ex-Serviceman will be as per G.O.I Orders.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories/institutes, Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Jammu and Kashmir State during the period 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989.
Mode of Selection:
- Those who qualify in the Physical and Personality Assessment test will be invited for a Written test. By holding a Physical and Personality Assessment test which will be qualifying in nature.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. The Syllabus of the written test, Physical Standards, Physical Tests and other details of the physical and personality assessment test is attached at annexure – A (Available at NML Website nmlindia.org).
Note: Only outstation candidates (within India) called for Written test only will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules.
The filled in APPLICATIONFORM duly signed, along with self-attested copies of certificates i.e. experience certificates, documentary proof in support of date of birth, and applicable fee of Rs. 100.00 in the form of Demand Draft favoring THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), Jamshedpur, payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur 831007 Jharkhand , so as to reach on or before 21-04-2021.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Willing Candidates age limit must have Maximum 35 Years as on 21.04.2021. The details about the age limit and relaxation kindly refer official notification.
The Selection process is made by three stages there are Physical and Personality Assessment test & Written Exam. The Qualified Physical and Personality test candidates will be called for the written exam.
However, number of years of experience shall be 05 years in case of Short Service Commissioned Officers and incumbents holding the position of Assistant Commandant in CRPF/BSF/ITBP etc. carryingthepayscaleofRs.8000-13500(pre revised).