CSIR – NIIST Recruitment 2020 . Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has Released the Notification for the post of Field Worker for one Vacancies. This Job Application form will be Available from 21.07.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc.. Check Here Information in below.
CSIR NIIST Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)|
|Name of Post||Field Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Status||Last Date to Apply Here!!!|
Educational Qualification For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information B.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent (To conduct clay beneficiation and Bleaching studies in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Vacancy For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
|Name of post||Number of post||Pay Scale|
|Field Worker||One||Monthly Stipend: Rs.18,000/- + HRA|
How To Apply For NIIST Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- The posts are purely contractual for a period.
- Check the Application Login Link Here.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies.
- certificates of academic qualification, date of birth, experience, caste certificate and details of relatives working in NIIST/CSIR and details of engagement in any project at NIIST/CSIR or its Labs/Instts.
- Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|