CSIR NIIST JRF & Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Out – Up To Rs.35,000 Salary || Download Notification Here!!! CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Associate I, Project Associate II for filling up 5 vacancies purely temporary positions. If you are interested in this recruitment then attend the interview on online mode. Aspirants have to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date is 28.4.2021.
The above posts are tenable till the duration of project. CSIR NIIST Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)|
|Name of the post||
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Associate I, Project Associate II
No of vacancies
NIIST Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow – 1
- Project Assistant – 1
- Project Associate I – 2
- Project Associate II – 1
Eligibility Criteria for NIIST Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should have pass in B.Tech / M.Tech in (Material Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology) OR M.Sc Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics) with NET/GATEqualification M.Sc in Chemistry / Biochemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with two years of research experience.
- Candidates should have pass in B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent. B.Tech in FoodEngineering/FoodTechnology.
NIIST Age Limit:
- The candidates should have age limit between 35 – 50 Years Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
- The Age relaxation will be for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and female candidates applicable as per GOI/CSIR Rules. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and experience will be the closing date of online application.
NIIST Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs .31,000/-+ 16%|
|Project Assistant||Rs .20,000/-+ 16% HRA|
|Project Associate I||Rs .31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score (including lectureship) or valid GATE score.
Rs .25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above.
|Project Associate II||Rs .35,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score (including lectureship) or valid GATE score.
Rs .28,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above.
NIIST Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the online interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Interview. The date and time of online interview will be notified in our website www.niist.res.in in due course.
How to apply for NIIST Recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply on-line through CSIR-NIIST website https://www.niist.res.in/english/category/careers/temporary-positions only. No other mode of application will be accepted. On-line application link will be available up to 28.4.2021. Candidates have to upload scanned copies of all certificates including educational qualification, experience, age and community. Incomplete applications will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 28.4.2021
Candidates can apply from the official website or here
They are allotted 5 vacancies for the post.