CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 out – Download PDF here: CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories has issued a new job announcement for the positions of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer I and Senior Technical Officer II. Candidates should submit their applications on or before May 21, 2021. There are 26 openings for this position.
Eligible candidates should apply online at www.nal.res.in for NAL Recruitment 2021 Notification. Check out the Age Limit, Qualifications, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Last Date information as well. Go to the bottom of this page for more information on NAL Vacancy 2021.
CSIR NAL Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories|
Name of the Post
|Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer I and Senior Technical Officer II|
|No. of Vacancy||
|16.04.2021 to May 21, 2021|
CSIR NAL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. The age limit for the post is based on the Posts.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||28 years|
|Technical Officer||30 years|
|Senior Technical Officer I||35 years|
|Senior Technical Officer II||40 years|
- To apply for this position, the candidate must have the following educational credentials. Please check and double-check your eligibility before applying for the work posting. Technical Assistant: Candidates must have completed a First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / BCA / Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Metallurgy / Metallurgical Engineering / Technology or a B.Sc in Computer Science / Diploma in Hotel Management for at least three years full-time OR At least 2-year full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma courses.
- Technical Officer: The candidates should completed BE/ B.Tech or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks. Senior Technical Officer I: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with a minimum of 55 percent and 2 years of experience. BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Industrial / Aerospace / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Material Engineering with 55 percent marks.
CSIR NAL Salary 2021:
The salary for the post is based on Rs. 44900/- to Rs.103000/-. Candidates can read more about the benefits plan by going to the official website. Candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the post. It’s a great chance don’t miss it.
CSIR NAL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post, the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Interview. The final stage in the applicant selection process is the board decision. As a result, candidates refer the official site for more information.
How to Apply CSIR NAL Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.nal.res.in/en/.
- Check the news page option and click the “|CSIR NAL Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021” link.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Click online application form, fill the required details.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Pay application fee on online mode.
- Submit the application form after checking filled details.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 26 openings for this position.
Candidates should submit their applications on or before May 21, 2021.
The salary for the post is based on Rs. 44900/- to Rs.103000/-.