CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Project Associate & Other Post || Apply Now!!! – CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur has released the notification about the recruitment of Project Associate, Field Worker, Project Assistant posts. Totally 14 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The interested Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 30.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the mail id of CSIR-IHBT. The Eligibility Criteria, Educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur|
|Name of the Post||
Project Associate, Field Worker, Project Assistant
|Mode of Application||
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Details:
- C.S.I.R – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology or CSIR-IHBT established in 1983 is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. This institute located in Palampur, Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh is engaged in various advanced research aspects of Himalayan Bio-resources and modern biology. It has also been imparting Ph.D. in Biological and Chemical Sciences.
- Situated among pristine environ in the lap of Dhauladhar ranges, CSIR-IHBT is the only laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the State of Himachal Pradesh (H.P.), India. Institute has a focused research mandate on bioresources for catalysizing bioeconomy in a sustainable manner.
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Project Associate||35 years|
|Field Worker||50 years|
|Project Assistant||50 years|
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Educational Qualification for Project Associate post is Master Degree in Botany/ Plant science/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ Microbiology/ Fermentation technology / Life Science and on Relevant field.
- The Candidates possess CSIR-UGC NET Score or GATE Score or Equivalent will have added advantage.
- The Educational Qualification for Field Worker post is B.sc Biotechnology, life science or relevant field.
- The Educational Qualification for Project Assistant post is Graduate in any discipline and Hands on training on mushroom cultivation.
*Desirable: The Candidate who possess work experience and exposure to the project title.
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Project Associate-I||Rs. 31,000/- + HRA With NET/Gate Qualification
Rs. 25,000/- + HRA Others
|Project Associate-II||Rs. 35,000/- + HRA With NET/Gate Qualification
Rs. 28,000/- + HRA Others
|Field Worker||Rs.18,000/- +HRA|
|Project Assistant||Rs.20,000/- + HRA|
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
The Selection Process is based on the performance in the interview. The Candidates are scrutinized based on their educational qualification, eligibility criteria and skills.
How To Apply for CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Send the application form to the mail id of CSIR-IHBT. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
*For mail id details refer official notification
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 application is 30.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2021 is Online.