CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021 OUT: Project Associate Vacancies: B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply, Earn Rs.31000 per month!!!. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) is looking for eligible job seekers for the posts of Project Associate of 1 vacancy. The last date to submit the application form is 06.05.2021 upto 5.30 pm. This CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021 for the temporary position to be engaged in a project at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
CSIR CECRI Jobs Eligibility:
- The Upper Age limit is 35 Years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Minimum one year experience in the area of BMS Hardware design & Firmware development with ARM microcontroller, CAN communication
CSIR Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- 31,000/-pm + 24 % HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 25,000/-pm + 24% HRA for others who do not fall under above
CSIR CECRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet
- The date and time of interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet code 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID
- Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of interview.
Candidates are required to send one set of photocopy of the following certificate/documents with self-attestation as indicated below along with the application:
- Caste/Tribe Certificate
- Under Graduate Degree Certificate (B.E/B.Tech.)
- Overall Marksheet / Consolidated Mark Statement of Under Graduate Degree (B.E/B.Tech.)
- The original documents will be verified at the time of joining
How to Apply for CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003. & reach this office by 06.05.2021 (Thursday) upto 5.30 pm through India post/courier.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2021 is 06.05.2021
You can download the application form of CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021 from the above link
There is only one vacancy is allotted for CSIR Recruitment 2021