CRPF Specialist Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 – Check Eligibility Details Here | Selection through Interview!!!. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released Specialist Medical Officers vacancies to fill 04 vacant positions. Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates may attend Walkin-Interview for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers by referring details in our blog. We also attach the direct notification of CRPF Recruitment in our blog.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Reserve Police Force|
Specialist Medical Officers
CRPF Vacancy 2021:
- Ophthalmology – 01 no
- Gynaecology – 01 no
- Radiology – 01 no
- Surgeon – 01 no
- Total – 04 nos
CRPF Notification 2021 Eligibility:
- The Applicants age limit should be 70 years as on date of walk-in interview i.e 07 April 2021
- To apply for the Specialist Medical Officers Post, aspirants should have obtained Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty
- Candidates should have one and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree
- Also aspirants should possess Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Interview Details:
|Interview Date||Interview Time||Venue|
|7-Apr-21||09.00 AM||Composite Hospital, CRPF, Imphal|
The selected candidates will receive monthly salary of Rs.85000 per month. Appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the Maximum age of 70 years. On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically.
CRPF Selection Process:
Eligible aspirants have to attend the Interview on the above said date. The Interview will be followed by Medical Examination. In the medical examination, a medical practitioner examines a candidate’s health or symptoms of a medical condition.
CRPF Specialist Medical Officers Job Details:
- The appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary
- The working hours of the appointee as per the schedule of CRPF Hospitals/Establishment or as fixed by competent authority
- The appointment carried the liability to serve in any part of the country
While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents:
- Degree Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Experience Certificate etc
- Application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for
- Five passport size recent photographs
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021?
Eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview on 07 April 2021 for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers in Composite Hospital, CRPF, Imphal on Contractual Basis. Candidates should carry all the documents such as educational related certificates, experience certificates. Applicants who are not attained the prescribed qualification will not be entertained to appear for the Interview
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 4 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
The CRPF Specialist Medical Officers Interview will be held on 07/04/2021
The CRPF Recruitment 2021 Upper Age Limit is 70 years