CRPF Recruitment 2022 Notification – ITI Passed Candidates Attention | Hurry up Guys. This is Last Date Reminder for CRPF Vacancy!!! Earlier, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited the Applications for the post of male casual labours (Skilled/unskilled) on daily wages basis. Interested candidates will attend an interview by a board of officers on 14/03/2022 at 1130 Hrs.
Candidates should submit their application form with all required documents on or before 12.03.2022. Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit offline applications much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Last Date:
- Qualifications: Applicants shall passed ITI or experience in respective fields for the post mentioned 01 Post General shift basis 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Age limit – Candidates must have age limit of Minimum 18 years to Maximum 40 years.
- Pay Scale – Salary for the above said post is As per the rate fixed by the Delhi Govt. for skilled /unskilled labour respectively.
Terms and Condition:
- If a labour commits misconduct and the same is proved his services will be terminated with immediate effect. He will not be entitled to the benefits of service.
- The casual worker may be given one weekly off after six days continuous work Payment to the casual workers may be restricted only to the days on which they actually perform duty under the Government with a weekly off. However they will be paid for a National holiday, if it falls on a working day.
- No benefits other than specified above will be admissible to the casual labourer with temporary status.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have age limit of Minimum 18 years to Maximum 40 years.
Selection will be based as per norms.
Applicants shall passed ITI or experience in respective fields for the post mentioned 01 Post General shift basis 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs.