CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Out – Walk in for Specialist Medical Officer Vacancies | Salary up to 85,000/- PM. Defence Job Seekers!!! Recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force has started for filling up Specialist Medical Officers & GDMOs vacancies. Aspirants who have all the eligibility criteria for CRPF GDMO Vacancy can attend the walk in interview on 14/04/2021 at 0900 hrs.
Suitable and willing male and female candidates may WALK-IN FOR INTERVIEW for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers & GDMOs in CRPF hospital on Contractual Basis, on 14/04/2021 at 0900 hrs.
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|Central Reserve Police Force|
|Specialist Medical Officers & GDMOs|
|Walk in Date||
Short Information: Willing Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all educational qualification, age physical standards, etc… and satisfy that they are eligible to apply for paramedical staff vacancy in CRPF. Take a glance at below description for details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process etc.
CRPF Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must satisfy some basic eligibility conditions before applying for the notified post. To ensure that you fulfill these eligibility criteria on age limit, educational qualification, physical measurement, and fitness test we will explain each of these criteria in this article.
- Job hunters who have passed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty and MBBS may apply and eligible for this post. Applicants also having One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree with Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma. For GDMOS Applicants having Internship
- Appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age of 70 years. So; Candidates age limit is Below 70 years as on date of Walk-in interview.
CRPF Salary Details 2021:
All the selected candidates on joining Central Reserve Police Force as a Constable will be placed in the Pay Scale Rs. 85,000/- for Specialists MOs and Rs. 75,000/- for GDMOs. Central Reserve Police Force provides a handsome salary to the candidates joined as above said post with a lot of perks and allowances along with their Grade Pay.
CRPF Job Profile 2021:
- On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits available to the Government servant appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CRPF.
CRPF Selection Process 2021:
- Central Reserve Police Force will hire most eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Medical Officer and GDMOs based on the Walk in Interview.
- Interested candidates may also refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in for terms and conditions/ full details as applicable for contractual appointment of GDMOs and Specialist MOs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination
- Candidates who pass the Trade Test will be called in for the medical examination. Candidates will be declared either fit or unfit based on the medical test. The details of the medical test have been given below.
- Refusal to undergo a medical examination at any stage or absenting oneself from the same will render the candidate unfit.
- Evidence of which is not readily obtainable during the medical examination. Any false declaration in this aspect, discovered later at any stage of service, will make the candidate liable for disciplinary action including termination of service.
- At some stages of medical examination, male candidates will be required to be examined in nude. The loincloth is to be permitted except for, when genitalia and perineum are being examined.
- The final decision of fitness/ unfitness in weight will be decided by the medical board at the time of MET based on the height and age chart on the day of MET and as per the height measured by the PST Board & as per guidelines for the same.
For all female candidates- Urine test for pregnancy. (The urine test for pregnancy to be done before a female candidate is subjected to CXR. If UPT is positive, guidelines, as given under Examination of Female candidates, are to be followed.
- Location-tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm, but only LEFT forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size- size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- Scar marks on the skin of candidates as a result of removal of tattoos may be accepted on the lines of post-injury or post-burn scars in case there are not any hindrance to the movement and physical performance at the time of Medical (DME) only.
- Instructions on tattoo mark are applicable at the time of recruitment only.
How to Apply for CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021:
While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.
Venue: COMPOSITE HOSPITAL, CRPF, HINGNA ROAD, NAGPUR (MAHARASHTRA) 440019.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Job hunters who have passed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty and MBBS may apply and eligible for this post. Applicants also having One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree with Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma. For GDMOS Applicants having Internship.
Candidate’s age limit is Below 70 years as on date of Walk-in interview.
Central Reserve Police Force will hire most eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Medical Officer and GDMOs based on the Walk in Interview.