CRISIL launches India’s first domestic alternative investment fund benchmark indices. CRISIL which is an Indian analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services and is a subsidiary of American company S&P Global. Now CRISIL launched benchmark indices for the domestic alternative investment fund (AIF) industry. The indices will cover all three AIF categories and provide investors with a metric to compare the performance of a scheme with the peer set.
- The indices are launched to access the performance of Alternate Investment Funds.
- Benchmarking develops a set of standardised performance metrics to help investors identify efficient fund managers, detect risks and take sound investment decisions
- The Index will also helpful to fund managers and other stakeholders to compare themselves, and course-correct, where required.
- According to CRISIL, A total commitment of Rs 3.85 lakh crore has been raised so far since 2012 up to June 2020.
About CRISIL Index:
CRISIL indices cover all three AIF categories – I, II and III – and provide investors with a metric to compare the performance of a scheme with the peer set, as per Crisil data.
- CEO: Ashu Suyash
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1987
1) Name the India’s first sentiment index for micro and small enterprises? – CriSidEx
2) Where is the head office of Indian credit rating agency CRISIL situated? – Mumbai
3) CRISIL is the subsidiary of Which American Company? – Standard & Poor (S&P)
4) Where is the head office of credit rating agency Standard & Poor (S&P) situated? – New York, US
5) As per S&P, Indian economy to contract by how much per cent in fiscal 2021? – 9%
6) As per Goldman Sachs, India’s economy to shrink by how much per cent in FY21? – 14.8%
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|