Commitment to Reducing Inequality (CRI) Index 2020 – India secured 129th spot. India secured 129th position in the 2020 Commitment to Reducing Inequality (CRI) Index. The total number of countries participated in 158 countries. This is third edition of the Index. The Index is released by Oxfam International.
- The Commitment to Reducing Inequality is topped by Norway. South Sudan is the lowest ranking country in the index at 158th position.
Top 10 countries:
- New Zealand
3 Pillars of the Index:
The index is based upon three basic pillars: Public Services Pillar, Progressive Tax Pillar and Workers Rights Pillar.
- Who releases the Global Competitive Report? – World Economic Forum
- What is the Indian rank in ‘Ease of Doing Business’ 2020? – 63
- Who publishes the report on the Global social Mobility Index? – World Economic Forum
- Who among the following named EY World Entrepreneur of The Year 2020? – Uday Kotak
- What is India’s rank on EIU’s Global Democracy Index 2019? – 51
- Who publishes the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data? – Central Statistical Office (CSO)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|