Coffee Board Designer Recruitment 2021 – Last Date Reminder for Ministry of Commerce Vacancy. Last Date to Apply for Designer Vacancy. Earlier Coffee Board is a Statutory Organization under the Administrative Control of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India invites applications from the eligible Indian citizens for the following position purely on Ad-hoc and contractual basis. The number of position is One (1) and would be based in Bengaluru.All the Candidates informed that Applications is already started and will continue up to 23.04.2021. Aspirants are strictly instructed to fill up correct information in the application form as no change will be possible afterwards.
Role of a Designer:
Creating appealing visual elements, assisting with the planning, preparation of graphic panels and a floor plan, determine the dressing of exhibits and display of objects. A display designer aims to promote a client’s products, brand and image by creating an eye-catching display using visual and graphic elements depending on the client’s business.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The candidate should possess a Diploma / Degree in Animation or equivalent qualification in the relevant field and Three year’s experience with exhibit design and preparations.
- The candidate should possess knowledge and skills in Design, Illustrator and Photoshop with full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software.
- The candidate should have ability to come up with new ways of doing things, staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of producing consistently excellent visual work, producing a host of ideas for selecting the best ones, committed to complete the given task on time.
- Job Seekers must note the age limit; should be between 20-30 years age.
Selection Process 2021:
- The candidates called for interview must appear for personal interview at such place and time as informed in the call letter at their own cost. Further, calling candidates for interview will not be an assurance of whatsoever that they will be selected.
- The decision of the competent authority of Coffee Board with regards to eligibility or otherwise of any candidate based on evaluation of the application and particulars/records submitted with the application by the candidate shall be final. Coffee Board will not make any correspondence with the candidates regarding their non-selection for the interview.
- The selected candidate during the period of contract, if wish to quit/withdraw, is liable to give ONE MONTH notice to the Board.
Application on a plain paper duly signed by the applicant, enclosing brief resume, copies of the testimonials (self-attested) should reach the Director of Finance, , Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 560 001 on or before 23.04.2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
A diploma or degree in animation, or an equivalent qualification in a related area, is required, as well as three years of experience with exhibit design and preparations.
Aspirants Age Limit to apply for this recruitment is 20 to 30 years.
The candidates called for interview must appear for personal interview at such place and time as informed in the call letter at their own cost. Further, calling candidates for interview will not be an assurance of whatsoever that they will be selected.