Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2022 Out – 10th Passed Qualification Wanted | More Than 300 Vacancies. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up of the various Workmen posts on contract basis. Commencement of Online Application is 30.06.2022. Last Date of Online Application is 15.07.2022.
CSL Recruitment 2022 Notification | CSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Which Posts||Fabrication Assistants & Outfit Assistants|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
CSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Eligibility 2022:
Fabrication Assistants – Candidates must have completed SSLC and ITI –NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker or Fitter and Welder/ Welder (Gas & Electric).
Outfit Assistants – Applicants shall Pass in SSLC and ITI –NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Fitter, Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Plumber, Painter, Electrician, Electrician or Electronic Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Shipwright Wood or Carpenter, Machinist and Draughtsman (Civil).
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Experience:
Applicants also having Minimum of three years post qualification experience /training in the relevant trade.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit prescribed for all the posts shall not exceed 30 years as on 15 July 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 16 July 1992.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) & Ex servicemen as per Government of India guidelines subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The method of selection shall include Phase I – Objective type online test and Phase II Practical Test.
- Candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall be shortlisted to attend Phase-II Practical test on a later date. The Phase II Practical test shall be held at CSL, Kochi.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
Application fee of ₹ 300/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 30 June 2022 to 15 July 2022.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
The remuneration details for all the posts are as under:-
|Contract Period||Consolidated pay per month||Compensation for extra hours of Work|
|1st year||₹ 23300/-||₹ 4900/-|
|2nd year||₹ 24000/-||₹ 5000/-|
|3rd year||₹ 24800/-||₹ 5100/-|
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Applicants should go to the website cochinshipyard.in Careers àCSL Kochi and proceed to the link for online application.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may go through the instructions on the online application page, complete the Registration and submit their application online.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in the data provided in the application after final submission.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
Candidates must have completed SSLC and ITI –NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker or Fitter and Welder/ Welder (Gas & Electric).
The upper age limit prescribed for all the posts shall not exceed 30 years as on 15 July 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 16 July 1992.
The method of selection shall include Phase I – Objective type online test and Phase II Practical Test.