Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022; 130+ Vacancies || Last Date Soon: Cochin Shipyard Limited is accepting applications for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices over the website. There are 136 openings for this position. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply on or before March 9, 2022.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- The age limit for this position is predicated on the fact that candidates must have been born on or before February 23, 2004.
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline from an institution authorized to do so by an Act of Parliament.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Candidates must have completed a Diploma in Engineering or Technology in a relevant discipline from a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
Salary & Selection Process!!!
- The monthly remuneration ranges from Rs. 10,200 to Rs. 12,000 for this position. There is no application fee for this position. Only those with a Kerala address will be considered. The percentage of marks acquired in the basic prescribed qualification as relevant to the individual disciplines will be used to shortlist candidates for selection.
- For enrollment/registration as apprentices, candidates must first register on the NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) web portal using the link provided below. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates must apply online through NATS portal against seats indicated by CSL after completing their enrollment/registration as Apprentices (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007).
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 136 openings for this position.
Candidates that meet the requirements can apply on or before March 9, 2022.
The age limit for this position is predicated on the fact that candidates must have been born on or before February 23, 2004.