Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 – For Legal Inspector Vacancy | Download ECL Notification PDF and Apply Here. Eastern Coalfields Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Legal Inspector in T & S Grade ‘C’. There are a total of 08 job openings. Candidates who are interested may go to the official website and get the notification PDF. Check the official notice for qualifying requirements before applying for Coal India Recruitment 2021.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 25.12.2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application form receiving after the last date will never be considered.
- Candidate should be passed in LLB (3 or 5 years integrated course) is mandatory to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021. Candidate should be 3 years service in the company is needed.
- The applicants found provisionally eligible, after scrutiny of applications, will be required to undergo a Written Test and on being selected, the concerned employee will be continue in their new grade as trainee for one year and after successful completion of one year they will be placed as Legal Inspector in T&S Grade ‘C’.
- The Written Test paper will consist of Objective and Subjective questions carrying 50 marks in total. Questions will relate to Legal domain, company related matters and current affairs.
- Candidates will be required to send applications through post, and only eligible applications received along with all the supporting documents send to the respective address.
Office of GM (P&IR),
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date for receipt of application form is 25.12.2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
There are totally 08 vacancies offered for ECL Careers 2021.
Candidate should be passed in LLB (3 or 5 years integrated course) is mandatory to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021.