CMPDI Recruitment 2021-2022 released in PESB: Apply for Director Post || Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application Procedure Given!!! – Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL) has released a recruitment notification on PESB for hiring the post of Director (Technical). Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20.01.2022. Check the entire post for more details about this recruitment. Official Notification and application procedure were given below.
Minimum age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Candidates should be a qualified Mining Engineer with 1st class certificate of competency under Indian Mines act. Applicant who completed MBA or PGDM will be preferred. Candidates needed to have minimum 2 years experience at senior level in the field of coal and mineral exploration during last 10 years.
Candidates will get selected based on the performance in Interview. Selected candidates will get paid for Rs. 160000 to Rs. 290000 per month. Director in CMPDIL will get appointed for the period of 5 years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or till further orders. Read detailed notification for information about this recruitment.
How to Apply for CMPDIL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of PESB.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application and download it.
- Send the hard copy to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must submit the application on or before 20.01.2022 for CMPDIL Recruitment 2022.
Minimum age limit required to apply for this CMPDIL Recruitment 2022 is 40 years.
Director in CMPDIL will get paid for Rs. 160000 to Rs. 290000 per month.