CMPDI Recruitment 2020: Central Mine Planning And Design Institute Limited(CMPDI) has Released the Application for the post of For Assistant Driller & Junior Scientific Assistant for 30 Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for CMPDI Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on CMPDI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
CMPDI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Central Mine Planning And Design Institute Limited(CMPDI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Driller & Junior Scientific Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Start Date For Application||26.09.2020|
|Last Date for Application||25.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
Matriculate with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech./Auto Mobile Engineering preferably in drilling from a recognized Technical Institute.
Vacancies For the CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||15|
Age Limit For the CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
The Applicant Must have Completed Minimum age 18 Years and Should not exceed 30 Years, However Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit of 30 Years for Claiming age Relaxation is as Follow.
Pay Scale For the CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Rs.29460.30|
How To Apply For the CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
Step 1 : REGISTRATION
- Enter Name, an email id, mobile number & post applied for registration. Email id and password as provided during registration will be your login id and password.
- Before proceeding for Registration, please read the Terms and Conditions and accept.
Step 2 : FEE PAYMENT
- After successfully logging in to the online recruitment portal, the site will display the name of post for which you have applied/selected during Registration.
- Print a copy of the Payment Acknowledgement Receipt of Application Fee ‘or’ Remittance Form bearing the SB Collect Reference Number.
Step 3 : APPLY ONLINE
- After successful payment of fee, candidates are required to login with the email id and password and go to the “Instruction to the Candidates” page.
- Accept “I have gone through the Advertisement and paid requisite application fee (if applicable)” box and click on “I am ready to Apply” button.
Step 4 : FINAL STEP
Once the application form is successfully submitted, “Online Application Form” will be generated having unique Registration Number & Application No. Click on “View Application” button to view the form so submitted
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|