CMFRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) and Field Assistants under the MPEDA funded project titled “Assessment of marine mammal stock and by catch and sea turtle by-catch for their protection”for the duration of 3 years at the Fishery Environment & Management Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi – 682018, Kerala, India. CMFRI Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
CMFRI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellows (SRF) & Field Assistants|
CMFRI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Senior Research Fellows (SRF) – 06
Field Assistants – 02
CMFRI Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
M.Sc. in Marine Biology / Zoology/Life Sciences or M.F.Sc.; should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experiences/ Graduate degree in any discipline
Should be seaworthy, participation of cruises in research vessels, experience in oceanography data collection & analysis, must be physically fit and able to swim, strong interest in conservation of marine mammals and sea turtles, field work involves working at night for observingnoctural/acoustic behaviour of marine mammals/ The candidate should be seaworthy, working experience in research project, administrative tasks and data entry. Willing to participate in field activities involving marine mammals and sea turtles.
CMFRI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per GOI norms)
CMFRI Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month in the first two years and Rs. 35,000 + HRA for the third year
How to Apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2020:
The application form as per the format provided is to be submitted in MS Word format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of application form is 20th May 2020 (20/05/2020).For any clarification you may please contact “The Principal Investigator, Marine mammal project, Fishery Environment & Management Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.O.Box 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi – 682018, Kerala. Email: email@example.com
- The above posts are purely temporary on contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance. There will be no provision for absorption / re-employment in ICAR / CMFRI after termination of the time-bound project.
- The upper age limit is as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules and regulations.
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience.
- Short listed candidates will be informed through email only for appearing before the interview committee.
- Candidates called for the interview should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of verification.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent the facts or canvass, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
- The selected candidates need to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|