CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 Re-Notification Out – Officer, Team Leader & Quality Leader Vacancies: The Kerala Government’s Central Management Development Department, The Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala has issued a job announcement for the positions of Officer (Admin/Finance), Team Leader (Connect Centre), and Quality Leader (Full Time). There are three vacancies for this position.
On June 1, 2021, the online application submission link will be available. The deadline to submit an online application is June 15, 2021. More information about the roles can be found on our blog for those who are interested. For the most up-to-date information on the positions they’re interested in, candidates should visit our blog.
CMD Kerala Quality Leader Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Central Management Development, Government of Kerala|
|Name of the Post||
Officer (Admin/Finance), Team Leader (Connect Centre) and Quality Leader (Full Time)
No. of Vacancy
CMD Kerala Team Leader Eligibility Criteria 2021:
A candidate must fulfil all of the conditions to apply for CMD Kerala Team Leader Recruitment 2021. The maximum age limit for this position is 62 years old. Candidates must meet all of the requirements,
- Bachelors in Commerce
- Preference will be given to candidates who have Masters in Commerce
- Knowledge in Tally is desirable
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Government projects
Team Leader (Connect Centre):
- Any PG/MBA or BE or B Tech or equivalent and related course on handing customer relationship.
- More education or diploma to handle helpline in a related field may be preferred.
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any State level programs for not less than 2 years
- Preference shall be given to candidates with experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and government or experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, Local NGOs or CBOs.
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position for 2 years is desirable
Quality Leader (Full Time):
- Masters or Graduation in any field
- Experience of working in call centre operations for not less than 2 years
- Preference shall be given to candidates with experience as Quality Analyst in call centre operations
- Work Experience in Government Projects is desirable
CMD Kerala Quality Leader Salary Details:
The monthly salary ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000 for this position. As a result, the aforementioned factors influence remuneration. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Those that meet the job requirements are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
CMD Kerala Quality Leader Selection Process 2021:
CMD Kerala needs to select number of candidates for the test/group discussion/interview, depending on the position, based on their qualifying exam scores and years of relevant experience. In their application, candidates should explicitly state the grades they received in their qualifying examination.
How to Apply CMD Kerala Quality Leader Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the “Officer (Admin/Finance), Team Leader (Connect Centre) and Quality Leader (Full Time)” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “apply online” option, fill the online application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents and click “submit” option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There are 3 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The online application submission link will open on 01/06/2021.
The salary for the post is Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month.