CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 Out – Manager (Finance) Post || Apply Online!!! The Centre for Management Development (CMD) has invites the online application for the post of Manager (Finance) for filling up vacancy on contract basis for 11 months. Job seekers who are looking for jobs can apply for the post. So the interested candidates can apply for the last date for the vacancies on or before the last date is May 24, 2021 (5:00 PM). The CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 details of number of post, qualification required, age, salary and period of appointment are mention below in our blog.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021:
Name of the board
|The Centre for Management Development (CMD)|
Name of the post
No. Of vacancy
|Last date for apply||
May 24, 2021
CMD Kerala Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should be a member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India / A member of the institute of Cost Accountants of India with minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. And CA inters / ICWA inter with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
CMD Kerala Manager Age Limit:
Candidates should have pass 40 years are eligible for apply to the post. Refer the official notification for more details.
CMD Kerala Manager Salary:
- The salary for the post is 45,000 per month. So the interested candidates can apply for the post.
- The candidates those who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall upload the relevant Government Order or an equivalency certificate to prove the equivalency at the time of online application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
CMD Kerala Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test/ gd/interview. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature. Shortlist candidates only a limited number of candidates for group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in the Written Test. refer the official notification for notification for more details about the recruitment.
Documents Required For Apply CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification
- Experience while submitting the application.
- The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than
- 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3mb size.
How to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply on the official website.
- Click on the careers.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website Centre for Management Development – www.cmdkerala.net. Before submitting the application.
Candidates can apply online from the official website.
They allocated 1 vacancy for the post.
Candidates should not exceed 40 yrs of age.