CMD Kerala Recruitment 2020 Out – 40,000 To 80,000 Salary || Apply Now!! The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) for the posts of Sustainability Leads, and others. Application date starts from 30/12/2020 to 13/1/2021 at 5pm. Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the board||Center for management development|
|Name of the post||Sustainability Leads, and others|
|No of vacancy||6|
|Application Starting date||30/12/2020 to 13/1/2021 at 5pm|
CMD Kerala Vacancy:
- Sustainability Lead-Buildings & Infrastructure- 1
- Sustainability Lead Environment/ Social-1
- Architect Sustainable Practices- 1
- Sustainability Engineer Building and Infrastructure Services-1
- Sustainability Expert Environment I –1
- Sustainability Expert Environment II- 1
CMD Kerala Age Limit:
Candidates should have 45 years for the post of Sustainability Lead-Buildings & Infrastructure- and Sustainability Lead Environment/ Social. For other post candidates have a 35 years of age are eligible for apply.
CMD Kerala Qualification:
Candidates should have passed in Bachelors’ or master’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering and Bachelors’ or master’s degree in environmental Science/Engineering or relevant field.
For more details refer the official notification.
CMD Kerala Salary:
- Sustainability Lead-Buildings & Infrastructure- 80,000 per month.
- Sustainability Lead Environment/ Social-80,000 per month.
- Architect Sustainable Practices- 40,000 per month.
- Sustainability Engineer Building and Infrastructure Services-40,000 per month.
- Sustainability Expert Environment I –40,000 per month.
- Sustainability Expert Environment II- 40,000 per month.
How to apply for the post of CMD Kerala recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can apply on the official website.
- Click on the careers.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website Centre for Management Development – cmdkerala.net. Before submitting the application.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How to apply for the post of CMD Kerala recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply online from the official website.
How many vacancies for the post of CMD Kerala recruitment 2020?
They allocated 6 vacancies for the post.