CLAT 2022 Notification OUT – Download Qualification, Admission Date, and Application Fee Details Here. Consortium of National Law Universities – Common Law Admission Test 2022 (CLAT 2022) notification is now streaming. Candidates who are wanted to apply for the CLAT 2022 are advised to refer the Official site for further details about the examination.
CLAT 2022 Online Application form
Online application form will be available from 01.01.2022 and last date for available of Online applicaitn is 31.03.2022. Candidates are advised to sit tight and wait for available of application form. No other mode of application will be available. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
CLAT 2022 Notification
|Name of the Board||Consortium of National Law Universities|
|Name of the exam||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 20220|
|Online application form available from||01.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||31.03.2022|
CLAT Qualification 2022
Candidates must check following CLAT eligibility criteria before applying for exam:
UG Law Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th board examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: General/ OBC category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam & Candidates with SC/ ST category must score 40% marks in order to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible for the examination. In this case, candidates also have to prove an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination.
PG Law Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified LLB or any other qualifying examination to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score minimum 50% marks, 45% for reserved category candidates to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible for the examination. In this case, candidates will also have to prove an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination.
CLAT Application fee 2022
Online application fee is Rs. 3500 for SC/ST/BPL candidates, and for other category candidates is Rs. 4000/-. Online mode application fee is only applicable.
How to download CLAT 2022?
- Go to the Official site of Consortium of NLU website.
- Select “Click Here” button on the Home page.
- Fill the application form and click “submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|