CISF Constable Fire Syllabus 2022 – Download PET PST Exam Pattern PDF Here!!! Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published the Constable /Fire (Male) Syllabus. For 1149 vacancies, the CISF test will be held for the positions of Constable Fire. Candidates who plan to take the test can get the syllabus and exam pattern from this page.
CISF Constable Fire Syllabus 2022:
Name of the Board
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
CISF Constable Syllabus 2022 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the processes mentioned below.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode,
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (DME/RME)
CISF Constable Fire /Male Exam Pattern 2022:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi. The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Note: The minimum percentage of marks for qualification for next stage for General & Ex – Servicemen is 35% and SC/ST/OBC is 33%.
CISF Constable Fire/Male Syllabus PDF 2022:
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- error recognition
- fill in the blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
General Awareness/General Knowledge:
- Socio-Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Experience in their scientific aspects
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Number Systems
- C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- similarities and differences
- relationship concepts
- arithmetical computation
- analytical functions
- Friend charts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Merit List : – After completion of PET/PST and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists namely Un-reserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs based on the performance of candidates in the Written Examination and number of vacancy allotted to the State/UT.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are 1140 vacancies allotted for this CISF Recruitment 2022.
The last date to apply for this CISF Recruitment 2022 is 04.03.2022.
The exam date will be announce soon by the board.