UPSC CISF AC EXE LDCE 2022 Notification – Download UPSC Exam Date and Details Here. The Union Public Service Commission has going to release the CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2022 notification very soon on their Official site. Candidates are advised to refer the Official site for knowing the notification available date and eligibility details.
CISF AC EXE LDCE Notification 2022 Date
The Notification for the above mentioned examination will be available from 01.12.2021. Last date for receipt of application is 21.12.2021. Candidates should check this page till the end for further details about the CISF AC EXE LDCE 2022.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||
CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
Last Date to apply
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Eligibility
The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed more than 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST candidates) is mandatory.
Candidate should have a graduate degree earned from a recognized university/institute is required to apply. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview/Personality Test only. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Selection Process
The selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standard Tests and Personality/Interview Test.
- The result for the examination will be conduct on 13.03.2022.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Number of papers: 2- Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Number of questions: Paper 1- 150 questions
Medium of test:
- Paper 1- Both English and Hindi
- Paper 2- Essay in English or Hindi, Précis Writing & Comprehension in English
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Pattern
|Paper||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
|Paper 2||Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension||—||100|
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Fees 2022
- The candidates can pay the application fees for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Recruitment 2022 both online and offline. SC, ST, Women, and PH candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- The candidates can pay the application fees offline by depositing money in any SBI branch in cash.
- The application fees can also be paid online by using the SBI Net Banking facility or a Debit/Credit card.
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Salary and Benefits
As per the Ministry of Home Affairs, the post of Assistant Commandant in CISF is classified as a Grade A officer. As per the 7th Pay Commission, their salary for the above mentioned post is Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month.
CISF AC (EXE) Salary Structure
|Basic Salary||INR 15,600|
|Grade Pay||INR 5,400|
|Dearness Allowance||INR 26,250|
|Total in-hand Salary||INR 44,135|
How to Download CISF AC (EXE) Notification 2022?
- Go to the Official site of UPSC Website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Find and select “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Notification 2022 will be released on 01.12.2021.
21.12.2021 is the last date to apply for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022.
The UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 examination will be conduct on 13.03.2022.