CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Notification & Check Eligibility!!! The Council for the Indian School Certificates Examination, as the country’s premier national examination board, is looking for an Estate Manager, preferably an ex-serviceman. Candidates who meet the criteria will apply within 7 days. The following are the information for the CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021. Look here for more information.
Qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process, Experience and other specifics for the CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021 can be found below. Candidates are advised to check our blog getting more updates from latest jobs details.
CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Council for the Indian School Certificates Examination|
|Name of the Post||Estate Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||Not mentioned|
|Last Date||within 7 days|
CISCE Estate Manager Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The candidate can refer an age limit in the official site. Applicant can apply for the post who belonging the given age group criteria. On a language of instruction basis, the applicant should be an ex-serviceman with the requisite experience, aptitude, and communication skills in English for its office in Saket, New Delhi.
- The applicant should be in charge of the following project management tasks have at least five years of experience in the same or equivalent profession like, Civil / Interior Works, plumbing works, electrical works, air- conditioning works, fire fighting works, horticulture works, housekeeping and security works etc.
- Candidates with service in the Indian army and work experience in the above fields are qualified to apply for the job. Candidates who are eligible should demonstrate their worth. It’s a great opportunity, so don’t pass it up. The Indian School Certificates Examination Council is looking for the right people for the Estate Manager role.
CISCE Estate Manager Salary 2021:
Salary for the post is based on the candidates can quoting expected salary. So the candidates don’t bother about salary, shut the hell up. The board will provide the salary on the basis of candidates quoting amount.
CISCE Estate Manager Obligation:
The Estate Manager is responsible for maintaining an international level of operation. Its role is to supervise and manage all works related to the building’s maintenance and housekeeping, as mentioned in the above 7 streams. The person who is responsible for ensuring that all legislative responsibilities are met. The Estate manager’s rendering service will be available from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. on all days except Sundays and holidays proclaimed by the council.
CISCE Estate Manager Selection Process 2021:
The Council for the Indian School Certificates Examination board is in control of the selection process for this position. Following the submission of the application form, they will inform you.
How to Apply for CISCE Estate Manager Jobs 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.cisce.org/.
- Check the Notice Board and click the “Job Description of Estate Manager for CISCE.” link.
- Notification PDF will be appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility details and prepare an application form.
- Submit the application form along with mentioned documents copies to reach as,
The Chief Executive and secretary
Council for the Indian School Certificates Examination
Plot No. 35-36, sector VI, Pushp Vihar, Saket
New Delhi 110017.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidates who meet the criteria will apply within 7 days.
The applicant should be in charge of the following project management tasks have at least five years of experience in the same or equivalent profession
Eligible candidates can submit the application form envelop to reach as given official address.