CIPET Lecturer Recruitment 2023: The Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is invites applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of Lecturer (English), Asst Placement Consultant, Consultant Trainee (Mobilization) and Other Positions. For detailed information on eligibility criteria, educational qualifications & experience, general terms & conditions and Applications form etc. please visit our website.
CIPET Recruitment 2023 PDF
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Designation||Lecturer (English), Asst Placement Consultant, Consultant Trainee (Mobilization) and Other|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Closing Date of Apply||29-09-2023|
CIPET Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- For engagement on contract of persons other than Retired/Ex-CIPET employee(s): Must be below 65 years.
- For engagement on contract of Retired/Ex-CIPET employee(s): The maximum age for Retired / Ex-CIPET employees to apply for engagement on contract in CIPET should not be more than 64 years as on last date notified in the circular for receiving applications.
CIPET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates shall pass Full time First Class B.E./B.Tech, in appropriate/ relevant discipline with minimum 1 year experience and Full time Diploma (Mech./Prod./ Industrial/ Chemical/EEE) / DPT/ DPMT/PGD-PPT.
- Applicants must have completed Full time graduate in any discipline with two years experience in the relevant area and Full time First Class Masters degree in relevant discipline with First Class or equivalent at full time Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized University
CIPET Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Monthly Remuneration will be offered for the post is Rs. 35,000 per month.
CIPET Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Only Eligible Candidates who have been recommended by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for participating in the selection process.
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2023:
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed application form for advertised positions for engagement on contract for limited or fixed period in CIPET, which can be downloaded from the CIPET website cipet.gov.in.
- Applications complete in all respect and strictly in the prescribed application format along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the contractual position applied for on the top of the envelope, should be sent by registered / speed post to “The Principal Director & Head, CIPET: CSTS – Guwahati, NH – 31, Changsari, Guwahati, Kamrup Dist., Assam – 781101”.
For engagement on contract of persons other than Retired/Ex-CIPET employee(s): Must be below 65 years.
Candidates shall pass Full time First Class B.E./B.Tech, in appropriate/ relevant discipline.
Only Eligible Candidates who have been recommended by the Screening Committee.