CIPET Research Associate-I Job Vacancy 2021 Released -Download Project Associate And Other Post Eligibility Details Here: The School For Advanced Research In Petrochemicals (SARP)-LARPM of the Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites applications for the positions of Project Associate –I and Research Associate –I. The positions have several number of openings. Eligible applicants must apply by April 26, 2021.
The CIPET Job Vacancy 2021 date, as well as the qualifications, experience, and other details, are listed below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our blog. Candidates should check out our blog for the most up-to-date details on their ideal job.
CIPET Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) School For Advanced Research In Petrochemicals (SARP)-LARPM|
Name of the Post
|Project Associate –I and Research Associate –I|
|No. of Vacancy||
CIPET Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying for the CIPET Recruitment. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. If applicable, age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be extended in accordance with DST rules and GFR 2017 section 230(17) concerning reservation of SC/ST/OBC. For your information, the position’s age limit is not specified in the job description.
- Project Associate –I: candidates should completed Master Degree (M.E./M.Tech) in (Polymer Science / Material Science/Plastic Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology / Polymer Nanotechnology) from recognized university or Master Degree (M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech)) in (Polymer Science / Materials Science / Nanotechnology) or equivalent qualification with first class in Master Degree. *NET/GATE qualified candidates shall be given preference.
- Research Associate –I: applicant should completed PhD (Polymer Science / Material Science) or Equivalent degree from recognized university or equivalent or Minimum 03 years research, teaching and design & development experience after M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech in (Plastic Engineering / Polymer Technology / Plastic Technology / Polymer Nanotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Polymer Science / Material Science) degree from recognized university or equivalent with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- CIPET Desirable Experience: candidates should have knowledge in Polymeric Materials, Testing & Characterization, Polymer Processing/Blend, Bio-medical Plastic Waste Disinfection Treatment, application history, and expertise in processing polymeric blends and materials will be preferred.
CIPET Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on, Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a written test/interview, which will take place either in person or online, and the date of the interview will be communicated only via e-mail. Any further correspondence in this regard would be ignored. Selection will be made solely on the basis of the Institute’s policies. Original Certificates, Degrees, Mark Sheets, Age-Proof, and other Testimonials must be shown at the time of the interview.
How to Apply CIPET Job Vacancy 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.cipet.gov.in/
- Check the notification page; click the “CIPET Job Vacancy 2021” link.
- Check the eligibility details and download application form.
- Fill the required details and attach the mentioned documents.
- Send the application for to reach as,
“Asst. Admin Officer,
B-25, CNI Complex,
Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The positions have several of openings.
Eligible applicants must apply by April 26, 2021.
The selection process for the post is based on, Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a written test/interview, which will take place either in person or online, and the date of the interview will be communicated only via e-mail.