CIPET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Here!! Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Asst. Professor Gr. III (English & Maths) for filling up various vacancies purely on contract basis.
Job hunters are advised to read the whole CIPET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification to know eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, and pay scale. Eligibility conditions fulfilled individuals can send the applications on or before the last date is 7.6.2021.
CIPET Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
Name of the post
|Asst. Professor Gr. III (English & Maths)|
No. Of vacancy
|Last date for apply||
CIPET Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Assistant Professor Grade-III: candidates should have Ph.D and Full time Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the relevant subjects (Mathematics / English) or any other relevant subject with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Conducting classes and provide learning environments
- Deliver effective instructions
- Assess students learning
- Promote continual improvement as part of the cycle of teaching and learning
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
CIPET Assistant Professor Age Limit:
Candidates should have age Upto 65 years are eligible to apply for the post. So the interested candidates can download the application and apply. Reservation and relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with disabilities (PWD) is applicable as per Central Govt. Orders and CIPET Rules.
CIPET Salary Details:
The candidates will get the salary for Rs. 45,000/- per month (Consolidated) for Asst. Professor Gr. III.
CIPET Selection Process:
The Candidates will be called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable. To know the levels of CIPER Asst Professor Jobs 2021 selection steps visit the official notification.
Documents Required For CIPET Recruitment 2021:
- Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent non-creamy layer certificate) from competent authority [Certificates must have been issued by the competent authority, during the last three years from the date of the advertisement and not at an earlier date]
iii. Certificate of disability in the relevant format from the Competent Authority in respect of physically challenged/PWD as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Relevant documents in case of Ex-servicemen
- Bond details with the present employer, if any
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central / State Govt. /PSU / Autonomous etc.)
vii. Copies of Educational certificates
viii. Post qualification experience certificates
- Any one Identity Card with photograph (e.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card etc.)
- Last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details)
How to Apply For CIPET Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligibility conditions fulfilled aspirants can apply for CIPET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. The last date to submit the application form by the last date. Fill the application and attach required documents to the form, send to the email address Cipethqper13@gmail.com. The Candidate should mention advertisement no, “Name of the Post applied“on subject.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.
They allocated various vacancies for the post.
Candidates should have up 65 yrs of age.