CIIL Mysore Consultant Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details Here!!! Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) invites application for the post of Consultant for filling up vacancies on contract basis with the initial period. The Last Date for Submission of Application is within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Aspirants can check the CIIL Mysore Recruitment details of Qualification, Salary Scale, Selection Process and others details are available in below in our blog.
CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
within 45 days
CIIL Mysore Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have pass in Master Degree with 55% marks and related experience in relevant field.
- Experience in developing and managing a similar language based Government knowledge portal, content creation and development; Experience in to take the project on a mission mode and deliver time bound results.
- Networking and liasoning with resource persons / institutions / organizations in various sectors.
- Knowledge of contemporary developments in the field of language portals, Open source tools and CMS
- Knowledge and experience of developing and maintaining web portal/website.
- Knowledge of localization tools, web designing, digital data storage, etc.
CIIL Mysore Age Limit:
The candidates should have age limit between 35 – 56 years. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
CIIL Mysore Consultant Salary:
The candidates will get the salary for the post of Consultant is Rs 77,000/- per month. Candidates can check the official notification for more details about the salary details. The initial contract will be for a period of one year, which may be further extended for another two years on annual review of performance of the incumbent.
CIIL Mysore Selection Process:
Selection procedure will be mainly based on the performance of candidate in the interview. Only the shortlisted candidates called for the interview. Refer official website for official website.
How to Apply for CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2021:
- Interested candidates should send their application form duly filled in all respects in prescribed proforma along with photo copies of all certificates with recent passport size photograph to the given address before the due date of within 45 days. Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility conditions for the concerned post.
- Candidates should clearly indicate: “Application for the post of __ Consultant ____”.
- Address: Assistant Director (Admin) (i/c), Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road, Mysuru 570006.
The last date for the application is within 45 days.
There are 1 vacancy is allotted by the board.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here