CIAB Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – MBA / Diploma Candidates can Apply | High Salary!!! The Punjab Govt Jobs 2021 Opportunity for MBA / Diploma Passed Job Seekers!!! Are you looking for the latest Administrative Officer Job Openings in Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing (CIAB)?? The you will find all the information from this page. CIAB Administrative Officer Notification PDF 2021 has released by the department on the Official Site.
All Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for CIAB Vacancy may Submit the Application Form through Offline mode only. Eligible Candidates starts the registration process for CIAB AO Jobs from 24.04.2021 to 24.05.2021. For More details related to CIAB Recruitment, Scroll down the page.
CIAB Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Board||Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing (CIAB)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||24.05.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Short Information: CIAB AO Application Form link attached with this web Page at the bottom. Click on the direct recruitment link and start filling up your application form without wasting time. Simple guidelines to submit the application form provided in this article.
About Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing (CIAB):
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) located at Sector-81 (Knowledge City), PO-Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali- 140306 (Punjab).
- This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to agri food sector towards applications and products.
CIAB Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete MBA or Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognized University / Institute and;
- Candidates also having minimum of 5 years of regular service experience in administration (Establishment / Public Relations / Legal / Establishment Estate duties / Campus maintenance / Security / Management through contracting agencies) in;
- Level-10 of Pay Matrix (PB-3 with Grade Pay-Rs. 5400/- as per 6th CPC) or 8 years of regular service experience in Level-7 of Pay Matrix (PB-2 with Grade Pay-Rs. 4600/- as per 6th CPC) in Central Government, State Governments, Central Government Universities / Central Autonomous Institutions or equivalent pay scales & posts in Public Sector Undertakings.
- Job Seekers age limit do not exceeding 40 years of age.
Officers of Central Government, State Governments, Central Government Universities / Central Autonomous Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings who have experience in administration (Establishment / Public Relations / Legal / Establishment Estate duties / Campus maintenance /Security / Management through contracting agencies):
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the present cadre of department or Having 5 years of regular service in Level-10 (PB-3 + GP-5400) of Pay Matrix or
- Having 8 years of regular service in Level-7 (PB2 + GP-4600) of Pay Matrix.
- Candidate should possess the educational qualification required for direct recruitment.
CIAB Selection Process 2021:
- The applications received against the advertised positions would be screened by a Screening-cum-Short listing Committee constituted for the same.
- The candidates from amongst the eligible candidates may be shortlisted by the Screening cum- Short listing Committee on the basis of qualifications, duration, nature and quality of experience etc.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for written test and/or interview before the selection committee for the final selection.
- The Screening or Selection Committee would make a decision as to the number of candidates to be recommended for calling for written test and/or interview.
Note: Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test and/or interview. CIAB reserves the right to devise criteria to screen the applications for short listing of candidates for written test and /or interview and the decision of the CEO, CIAB shall be final and binding on all applicants.
CIAB Salary 2021:
|S. No||Post Name||Salary|
|1||Administrative Officer (One Post – UR)||Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-11|
CIAB Application Fees 2021:
Application Fee Structure is as under:
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|General Candidates||Rs. 590/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Women/PwD Candidates||Rs. 354/|
The application fee should be paid online through the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=2266960 and the transaction number & date of transaction should be clearly mentioned on the application form.
How to Apply for CIAB Recruitment 2021:
- The applications in the prescribed format which is available at the Institute’s website under heading “Vacancies” accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing, Sector-81 (Knowledge City), PO-Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali- 140306 (Punjab) superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “__________________” on the envelope, so as to reach on or before by 24-05-2021.
- The closing date for receipt of applications from candidates from
- Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh region of J& K, Sikkim, Sub division Chamba and Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh will be 08-06-2021.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have complete MBA or Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognized University / Institute.
Job Seekers age limit do not exceeding 40 years of age.
The applications received against the advertised positions would be screened by a Screening-cum-Short listing Committee constituted for the same.