Chhattisgarh Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021 Announced- Check Salary, Eligibility, Qualification and Selection Process Details for SI Recruitment: Chhattisgarh Police has released a notification for the recruitment of 970+ Sub-Inspector posts. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can submit their application through online mode from 01 October 2021. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 31 October 2021. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below.
CG Police SI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
975 (The posts shown above include 655 posts advertised on 23.08.2018.)
CG Sub Inspector Age Limit:
The age of the general caste candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 34 years as on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit will be relaxable up to a maximum of 05 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer).
CG Sub Inspector Qualification:
- Subedar/Sub-Inspector/Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) and Platoon Commander, it is mandatory for the candidate to have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Sub-Inspector (Computer), it is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) / B. Sc (Computer) or its equivalent.
- Sub-Inspector (Radio), it is mandatory to have 03 years Disoma course in Electronic/Electrical Telecommunication Engineering
CG SI Physical Physical Standard (height, chest):
It is mandatory for the all the candidates to have a minimum physical standards to qualify for this recruitment.
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||160 cm||153 cm|
|Chest (Without Expansion)||81 cm||–|
|Chest (With Expansion)||at least 5 cm between chest expansion and non-inflating||–|
CG Sub Inspector Salary:
The selected candidates will be paid as per the pay scale- 8 range of Rs.35,400/- . The further details of the salary package will be intimated later by the board.
CG Sub Inspector Application Fee:
The candidates should pay the application fee as per following manner.
- Exam Fee General Category / Other Backward Classes- Rs. 400/-
- Exam Fee for SC / ST Rs. 200/-
Further details can be referred by using the link provided below.
CG SI Selection Process:
The selection process will be conducted in various stages, which include Physical Measurement, Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview. Proficiency in National/International Sports will carry 10 bonus marks.
How to Apply for SI in Chhattisgarh Police:
- Go to official website of Chhattisgarh Police.
- Go to the Notice tab and click the Recruitment.
- Click “Advertisement for Recruitment of Subedar/SI/PC in Chhattisgarh Police”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- This link will be available 01 October 2021 onwards.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply for CG SI Recruitment 2021 (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Chhattisgarh Sub Inspector apply online process will start from 01 October 2021.
The last date to apply for Chhattisgarh Sub Inspector is 31.10.2021.
There are 975 vacancies allotted for the Chhattisgarh Sub Inspector Post. (The posts shown above include 655 posts advertised on 23.08.2018.)