CGWB Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary Wages Rs.19,900/- PM || Download Application Form Here: Central Ground Water Board has inviting the application form for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).
- There are 26 Posts vacancies available for this post.
- The job placement for this post is anywhere in India.
- The Last Date for receipt of application is on or before 30 days of publication date of advertisement up to 17:00 hours.
- Candidates should apply using the link given below.
Latest Govt Job Notification 2022
CGWB Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|CGWB Recruitment 2022 Notification:
CGWB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The nominee should have Between 18 to 27 years (Relaxable for Government servant’s upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
CGWB Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The applicants should have Matriculation from a recognized Board.
CGWB Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The volunteer must have possess three years experience of driving Heavy Vehicle.
CGWB Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The shortlisted candidates should eligible for the salary of Level in the Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs. 19,900) in the Pay Matrix.
How To Apply For CGWB Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill the application attested with the required documents and sen it to the address given below.
Regional Director, CGWB,
Opp. Old VCA, Civil Lines,
- By speed/registered post and the envelope containing the application should be marked as “application for the post of staff car driver (ordinary grade)”.
**To Join Job Update Whatsapp Group**
To Follow Our Instagram Click Here
To Follow Our Twitter Click Here
To Join Whatsapp
To Join Telegram Channel
To Join Our Facebook Click Here
The nominee should have Between 18 to 27 years.
The Last Date for receipt of application is on or before 30 days of publication date of advertisement up to 17:00 hours.
The applicants should have Matriculation from a recognized Board.