CERN Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2020 Released on Official Website. CERN as invites the eligible candidates to fill up the Vacant positions. Interested candidates may apply through online on or before the last date. Candidates may check the CERN Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
CERN Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||CERN|
|Name of the Post||Electrical Engineer|
Master’s degree or equivalent relevant experience in the field of Electrical Engineering or Electricity or a related field.
- Extensive experience in a lead design role on large electrical projects;
- Extensive industrial experience in the field of electrical design and LV distribution;
- Experience with supervision of teams would be an asset.
- Design and modelling of high-voltage electrical circuits and networks: (in particular electrical distribution equipment like switchgear, switchboards, protection relays, transformers, UPS systems, battery chargers and inverters).
- Design and modelling of low-voltage electrical circuits and networks
- Project management
- Excellent knowledge of software packages like Powerfactory, AutoCAD, Dialux and Eleccalc design software (or similar SW packages)
- Managing Self: working well autonomously; taking on activities and tasks without prompting Taking initiative beyond regular tasks and making things happen
- Solving Problems: assimilating large quantities of information, identifying key issues and formulating conclusions clearly and concisely. Identifying, defining and assessing problems, taking action to address them
- Achieving Results: delivering high quality work on time and fulfilling expectations
- Working in Teams: building and maintaining constructive and effective work relationships
- Communicating Effectively: listening actively to others and letting others speak
Spoken and written English or French: ability to understand and speak at least one of the two languages in professional contexts.
Eligibility and closing date:
Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization. Employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all Member States and Associate Member States.
This vacancy will be filled as soon as possible, and applications should normally reach us no later than 04.06.2020.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|