Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020 – Download Application Form. Central University of Tamil Nadu has invites applications in online mode for the Medical Officer in Official Site. The applicants are requested to Download the Application Form through the Official Website www.cutn.ac.in. The last date for the receipt of the application along with enclosures is 10/11/2020. Candidates can collect further information regarding the Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2020 from this article.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification
Name of the Board
|Central University of Tamil Nadu|
Notification Released on
|Last Date to Apply||
Essential Qualification for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
Applicants should have complete Recognized Medical Degree (MBBS) of any University and Registered with the Indian Medical Council and completion of rotating internship.
Desirable Qualification for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
Candidates must be a Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine or equivalent recognized by Medical Council of India and MBBS with two years of experience.
Age Limit for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
Applicants do not Exceeding 40 years of age.
Salary for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
Selected candidate shall be paid remuneration of Rs 55,000/- per month.
Selection Process for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
The Selection will be based on Interview. Only the Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1) Selected candidate shall be paid remuneration of Rs 55,000/- per month.
2) The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of six months. The services of Medical Officer (On temporary engagement) will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
3) The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and /or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
4) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
5) Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the Candidate.
6) Candidates are advised to visit the University website for updates.
7) Candidates may note that these positions are basically to meet the immediate administrative requirement of the University. Selection in this interview will not make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
8) The Medical Officer (on temporary engagement) shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity, leave, etc., as admissible to the regular Medical Officers.
How to Apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification 2020:
Interested candidates are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc. Scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self-attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 10-11-2020.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
When is the Last date to apply for CUTN Recruitment for Various Categories?
The last date for the submission of CUTN Medical Officer application form is 10.11.2020.
Central University of Tamil Nadu has Released 1 vacancy of Medical Officer.