RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 OUT – 2500+ Various Units | Apply Online. Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has invites interested candidates for engagement for Apprentice in the designated trades at Workshops / Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Totally 2532 slots available. Starting date to apply online is 06.02.2021 by 11.00 AM and last date for receipt of application is 05.03.2021 by 05.00 PM. interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for online application and official notification direct link.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Railway Recruitment Cell|
Name of the Course
|Number of slots||
|Starting date to apply||
Last date to apply
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Application fee
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of engagement process/correspondence with RRC.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para 8.5 above.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
How to Apply for Central Railway Cell Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of RRC Railway website.
- Find and select the required notification on the Main page.
- Fill the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee. Payment will be made only online is acceptable.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for RRC Recruitment 2021?
05.03.2021 is the last date to apply for RRC Recruitment 2021.
What is the starting date to apply for RRC Recruitment 2021?
06.03.2021 is the starting date to apply for RRC Recruitment 2021.
How many slots available for RRC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 2532 slots available for RRC Recruitment 2021.