Central Government releases COVID-19- Safe Workplace Guidelines for Industry. Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhan and Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar jointly launched the ‘COVID-19- Safe Workplace Guidelines for Industry’. These guidelines will also provide the details about infection control measures.
COVID-19- Safe Workplace Guidelines for Industry:
- The booklet has all the required measures and action points in order to make workplace safe.
- The guidelines also provide the infection control measures such as frequent hand washing, respiratory hygiene, frequent sanitization of the work place and social distancing.
- These guidelines also help to identify risk levels of coronavirus at the workplace and their premises and to determine the appropriate control measures.
- These guidelines will provide the guidance for the assessment, categorization and mitigation of risk related to varied work related exposures to Covid-19.
About Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
- Union Minister: Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- Minister of State: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
About Ministry of Labour and Employment:
- Minister of State: Santosh Kumar Gangwar
1) As per Health in India Report 2020 what per cent of Indians reported that they were suffering from disease? – 7.5%
2) Which App has been launched by Health Minister for weather forecasts? – Mausam
3) Who represented India in NAM health Ministers Meeting? – Health Minister Harsh Vardhan
4) Which app has been launched by the Government of India to collect geo tagged data on the highly contagious COVID-19? – Sahyog App
5) Mobile Application ‘eBloodServices’ launched by – Union Minister Harsh Vardhan
6) Which state/UT announced Rs 5 lakh annual health insurance for all residents? – Jammu & Kashmir
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|